One Hundred Five & One Hundred Six

Start from the beginning

“Sounds good,” Aston said.

The group of us had a casual breakfast and then we all shoved into the back of a large car to head uptown to a recording studio. The boys were busy writing some tracks so I took the opportunity to work my way through my work email and then start researching a place for dinner.

“Find anything?” Aston asked as he wandered over during a break.

“Most places appear to be all booked up,” I replied, “But I’ve got a few options.”

I showed him the list I’d compiled, in a spreadsheet no less, and let him pick what sounded good. We settled on a Mexican restaurant down in Brooklyn, and as Aston went back to writing I called in a reservation.

The boys let the pair of us leave the studio a bit early so we could go back to the hotel and get ourselves ready for dinner. The only couple together for the day, they’d insisted that we have a good Valentine’s in honor of all of them.

“Ready?” Aston asked me. He’d swapped out his t-shirt and beanie for a red-checkered top, whilst I had thrown on a casual dress and tights with my winter boots.

“Let’s go!”

We hailed a cab from the hotel and headed over the bridge, a nice half hour ride where we could enjoy the sites of the city a bit. I’d been to New York before, but not since I was young, so it was fun to check things out a bit.

After a casual meal of massive burritos and a pitcher of margarita we grabbed a cab back to the hotel, falling on the bed as we pulled at each other’s clothing for the second night in a row.

“Wow,” I sighed as we lay side by side, staring up at the ceiling after a particularly heated bout of lovemaking.

“You can say that again!” Aston grinned, slipping out of bed and grabbing his boxers.

I followed after him, pulling my knickers on and then grabbing his checkered top off the floor, buttoning it up.

“No fair!” Aston laughed as I pushed him down on to the bed, crawling over the top of him so I could sit on his stomach.

“What?”

“You’re wearing clothes!”

“Don’t you like it?” I giggled.

“Well… I’ve always loved how you look in my clothes,” he grinned, “But we’re not meant to be dressed right now,” he scolded.

“To be fair,” I laughed, looking down at his top, “You’re far too skinny for me. I can hardly button this up over my chest.”

“Good!”

I rolled my eyes at him, my hands finding their way to his chest as I sat on top of him.

“I love you,” I whispered, leaning down and kissing him.

Aston’s hands wrapped around my backside as our lips connected, his fingers slipping just inside the lining of my knickers.

I leant up, pushing on his pecs as I did so and grinning down at him.

“What you up to?” he laughed.

“Nothing,” I said with a grin.

“You’re being far too cheeky right now,” Aston smirked.

“Just enjoying some time with my boy.”

“You know,” he said slowly, “It was one year ago today that I asked you to move in with me.”

“Only a year,” I mused, “It seems like forever ago.”