-Chapter 4-

Chapter 4-

The speedboat pulled up on a small white dock. Dulichium Island, an absolute beauty.

The clear water shined with the moon, glistening. I looked at the 1335acre island in awe. There was little lanterns along the beach to keep it alight.

I looked at Alannah, she was smiling her dazzling smile. She noticed me looking and looked at me. I held her hand, and helped her out the boat. Then I came out the boat, a lot less graceful then Alannah.

"It's amazing," I said looking back at the island.

She giggled a little, "It really is, this isn't even the best bit." She said mischievously.

Then this girl about Alannah's age came running up to us. "ANNAAAAHHHHH!!!" She screamed.

Then Alannah said something along the lines of, "Oh shit."

The girl came up to Alannah and hugged her, viscously. "Anna! I've missed you so much! OMG!" She squealed.

"Ναι, J. έλειψες πολύ. Πώς ήταν η Γερμανία?" Alannah asked her in what I'm guessing is Greek. (TRANSLATE: Yes , J. missed much. How was Germany?)

"Πολύ καλό ! Αλλά ο φίλος μου και εγώ χωρίσαμε , η απώλεια του . Είναι αυτό ο μπαμπάς του μωρού?;" The girl replied. She looked at me towards the end, so I'm guessing she was talking about me. (TRANSLATE: Very good ! But my boyfriend and I broke up, his loss. Is this dad baby ?)( A/N I don't speak Greek, but by dad baby? She means Baby's Dad?)

Alannah nodded, and came back to me, I put my arm around her waist and rested my hand on her hip. "Yea, this is Lucca, Lucca this is Jane. She has just came back from Germany." Alannah explained.

I nodded at her and smiled. "Hello,"

"HEY! So was Alannah good in bed?!" She asked, excitedly.

Alannah and I both blushed. Jane was still looking for an answer. So I decided to tell the truth. "Amazing."

Alannah looked up at me and I looked at her, we were both staring into eachothers eyes. Jane cleared her throat. "Your mum wants to see you too. She wants you too meet her at the hotel." Jane explained to me and Alannah. Alannah nodded and so did I.

The hotel looked beautiful, there was a fountain in the middle, Poseidon was in the middle spewing water from his mouth. There was lots of plants everywhere. It was very in-touch with nature.

An old woman came up to us. She had red blazing hair, she had blue eyes as well as Alannah, except Alannan's were brighter. She had green lipstick on and a green flowing maxi dress.

"Είναι ότι αυτόν, δεινόσαυρος;" She said, looking at me but directing the question to Alannah. Alannah nodded and I smiled at the woman kindly. It's probably her Mom. (TRANSLATE: Is that him, Dinosaur?)

I suddenly got really nervous. This was her only parent, her dad had died and that left her Mom. What if she hated me? For getting her daughter pregnant, taking her virginity all in what Alannah thought it was 'a one night stand.' I couldn't speak. I barely managed to say, "Hello."

Alannah hit her head with her palm, "I'm really sorry, Luke. I forgot, my mum," she paused and chuckled a little. "She doesn't speak English." She finished. "I completely forgot!"

How was I supposed to talk to her mom then? "I'm guessing she doesn't speak Italian then?" I asked chuckling nervously. I swear if she didn't have baby brain and I didn't love her she'd be dead.

Alannah shook her head, "I am so sorry, baby, I can translate. And so can most people on the island." She cleared her throat and hugged her mom. Her mom looked very excentric but I could tell that they had a very strong bond and I did not want to break that.

"Μητέρα, έχω χάσει σας πάρα πολύ!" She said chuckling and pulling away from her mother's embrace. "Πρόκειται για τον, ναι. Ξέχασα να σας πω ότι Luke δεν μιλούν ελληνικά. Θα μεταφράσω αν και για σας."

(TRANSLATE: Mother, I've missed you too! and It is, Yes. I forgot to tell you that Luke does not speak Greek. I'll translate though for you.)

Her mother frowned, oh gosh she hates me; she's gonna throw me off the island and I'm gonna swim back to Greece, babyless. "Alannah, can you tell your mom that I'm really sorry, that I am looking forward to getting to know her in English or Greek... and that she is very beautiful." I asked Alannah. Adding the last part because she was, in a motherly way.

Her and Alannah shared a lot of the same physical features, her eyes were slightly duller then Alannah's but seemed to sparkle when she looked at Alannah or her baby bump. Her cheekbones were high, matching Alannahs and she had the same shape of eyes. Alannah's father must've given her her lips and nose.

She nodded and held her Mom's hand, "Μαμά, Λουκάς είπε. Ότι είναι πολύ θλιβερό, είστε πολύ όμορφο και ότι ανυπομονεί να να γνωρίσουμε εσάς, Αγγλικά ή όχι."

(TRANSLATE: MOM, Lucas said. That is very sad, you're very beautiful and that he looks forward to getting to know you, English or not. Sad I believe can also translate to Sorry.)

Her mom broke out into a huge smile and leaped at both Alannah and I, having a group hug. "Πότε είναι ο γάμος?!" Her mom exclaimed happily.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N Don't translate the last part... ;)

I know that was ridicoulously short, but I need to find out where I was going with the story. I haven't uploaded in forever mainly because I thought this story sucked and was going to fast. But you guys seemed to enjoy it and so I'll continue! By the way if you have any ideas or comments or you wanna hate then go to my new accound which is xxYapImaFangirlxx

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD

FOLLOW ( I FOLLOW BACK)

SEE YA JELLY BABIES NEXT TIME!

~Lauren~