-Chapter 2-

Chapter 2-
6 Months Later
Lucca's POV
I groaned as Melissa told me I have no meetings today.

"Isn't it good you haven't got meetings today, sir?" She asked politely. I just put my hands threw my hair and shrugged walking to my office.

I like meetings so I can concentrate on anything other than Alannah. Ugh, I nearly moaned at thinking of her name. That night was the best night of my life. I wanted to make her stay. I know it sounds cheesy, but it was love at first sight for me. Obviously not for her since she left before I even woke up.

I sat down at my desk and started to try and concentrate on work. Fail, her hair was too stunning, dark brown, wavy, lips to full, eyes to big and too amazing blue, nose to perfect. Ugh.

There was a knock on my door and in-walked Melissa. I looked at her waiting for her to tell me why she came in.

She looked at me disappointedly. "Sir, there was a woman that wanted to see you. Ann told me that the woman said it was urgent." She said.

I nodded, "What's her name?" I asked her. It's probably some slut wanting to be my own personal gold-digger.

She looked very uncomfortable, her voice was barely audible. "Alannah."

My Alannah was here.
Waiting for me to talk to her.
Alannah.
The love of my bloody life!

I stood up straight, "Where is she?!" I said urgently. My voice had a slight -ill-fucking-kill-you-if-you-disobey.

Melissa's eyes bulged, "At your home, sir." She said politely.

-

I parked my car in the garage and ran to the front door. She's in here. Waiting for me. What does she want? I don't care. I walked in the door and I saw her standing there.

She smiled nervously at me. I walked over to where she was standing we were about a metre away. I checked her out. Her boobs were bigger, legs still perfect, arms beautifully tan. Did she get a boob job? Her boobs were already perfect. I looked down and noticed her stomach. She was fat, not in the fat-fat way like in the pregnant way. When the stomach is perky instead of a lump of fat.

She cleared her throat, "Hey, Lucca." She greeted sending shivers down my spine. I was still staring at her bump.

I looked up to her perfect eyes and noticed she was tearing up. "Alannah, are you pregnant?" I asked her, curiously.

She nodded and that brought me to my second question. Was it mine? Was she carrying my baby? Did she only just decide to tell me now? "I-is- it mine?" I asked.

She nodded, I was having a baby with the love of my life. I smiled a full smile and she looked at me questionably. "You're pregnant with my baby!" I exclaimed in happiness.

She looked really sad and I raised an eyebrow. "Our baby." She whispered. Gaining confidence she stepped back. "You aren't having full custody." She said confidently, but I noticed the break in custody.

I stepped forward until my nose was directly across from her eyes. "We'll raise the baby together obviously." I said as my breathe fanned her face, she shivered.

She frowned, "I live in Greece." She stated defence. I frowned and cupped her neck.

I leant in to whisper onto her mouth. "You live here now, Vita Mia." She stepped away and I frowned, "Vita mia, what's wrong?" I asked her, she whimpered.

She shook her head, no. "You're being unreasonable. I can't stay here, if I have stay in L.A I'll get my own place." She said in a -the-end tone. She was definitely not leaving. Not only do I want her I want to be their for her pregnancy. The sonosgrams, the hormones, the kicking. "I want you here so I can keep an eye on you and our baby, and I want you Vita Mia."

I stepped forwards and her feet were touching mine, I started caressing her cheek and stroking her neck. "You- want me?" She asked, her voice laced with shock and hope.

I chuckled to myself, "I've loved you since my eyes met yours." I explained to her. Her eyes widened in shock and her bottom lip was trembling.

"I thought you, you, just wanted a one-night-stand. I'd barely known you two hours." She informed me.

I shook my head and frowned. "Why didn't you stay? That was your first time I wanted you to stay." I said which made her eyes all watery.

She opened her mouth and closed it. "I-I wanted to, but I just did. I thought you just wanted my virginity and then you'd get over it." She said.

I placed my lips next to hers and sighed on them, she shivered. I pulled her in for a kiss. My arms around her waist and her arms around my neck. The kiss was need filled. Like the whole seven months away led up to this one kiss. Her lips fit perfectly with mine. She smiled into the kiss and so did I.

"You don't know how many times I've dreamt about that kiss." I told her against her lips. She giggled and pushed my lips back onto hers. "I've dreamt about that kiss and other things." She giggled again.

She pulled back a little, "So what does this mean?" She asked me. I smiled and pecked her lips again.

I winked at her, "That means you are mine. Would you do the honour of making it official, be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She faked a thinking face and I did a fake 'o'. She giggled and pecked my lips again.

"I'd be honoured to, boyfriend."