pizza & chill?

neymarjr 🇫🇷👋🏽
2.562.276 likes

username ooo u fineusername damn 🥰🥺username cutie pie!!!! username ilysm babeusername love from spain 🇪🇸❤️

username ooo u fine
username damn 🥰🥺
username cutie pie!!!!
username ilysm babe
username love from spain 🇪🇸❤️

"no stop it! that's too much salt!" selena yelled into my ear making me laugh

i playfully rolled my eyes, "selena i know what i'm doing." i assured her while mixing the other ingredients together that were in a small bowl.

it was a cold rainy saturday in the city of paris. selena and i were currently making homemade pizza. our stomachs were aching for something to eat considering that we just got done studying.

we didn't take any breaks or eat snacks so you get the idea that we're famished.

"where are we having this meeting monday Ms. President?" selena asked while kneading the dough. she was referring to our beta club meeting that i have to organize

"i was thinking we should have it in the cafeteria" i hinted while grabbing a chilled gatorade. after three minutes, the dough was ready to be shaped.

i put flour on the counter and went it. i started patting the dough down. "what time?" selena asked while watching me.

"right after school." i commented.

the door opened making us both look in that direction. kylian immediately closed the door after entering. he was drenching wet. "hey guys." he said while walking into the kitchen

"hey!" we both said

"go change before you get sick!" selena scolded at him making me laugh.

kylian chuckled, "okay mom." he said before disappearing into the hallway

"you didn't tell me he was coming over." i said while focusing on the dough.

"i'm sorry. if you want me to make him lea-"

i cut her off, "selena it's fine. the more company, the better." i assured her with a smile. she then smiled.

kylian came back with dry clothes on. he came and stood beside me. "do you guys need any help?" he asked while staring into my eyes. i nodded.

"could you get some toppings for the pizza?" i asked before giving him a warm smile. he looked into the refrigerator and pantry.

pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, bacon, parsley, and mushrooms were placed beside me. after what seemed like a century, i finally got the thick dough shaped the way i wanted. kylian put the sauce onto the dough. we all then put different toppings onto the pizza.

i set it in the oven and put the timer on for fifteen minutes. we all pitched in and started cleaning up selena's kitchen.

by the time we were done, the pizza was done. i took it out and placed it onto the counter.
"wow." kylian said

"so this is what love at first sight looks like." selena said making kylian and i glance over at her. we both busted out laughing at her comment

the pizza was to perfect to not take a picture.

parker.m pizza & chill?
30.354 views

i cut the pizza into slices

i cut the pizza into slices. after that everyone dug in. we went into the living room and started binge watching Pretty Little Liars. i could tell kylian wasn't into the show, but he still watched it with us.

i heard selena moan, "this is so freaking good!" she shouted while her mouth was full.

i shook my head "such a pig." i commented making her stick her tongue out at me.

kylian laughed. i got a notification on my phone reminding me that manchester united is playing today against liverpool. "selena can we please change it?" i asked making her quickly turn her head away from the tv.

"why? we're about to find out where ian is!!!" selena whined like a baby making me chuckle.

"manchester united is playing today."

she motioned for me to change, "go ahead." she said quickly handing me the remote

i quickly changed the channel and was just in time to see the starting lineup. kylian coughed, "so your a manchester united fan?" he asked with a smirk.

i shrugged "yeah..." i said not knowing how'd he feel about that.

"i figured that you were a barca fan." he commented

i shook my head, "absolutely not. i'd take real madrid over them any day." he let out a small chuckle.

"are you a fan of cristiano ronaldo?"

i hesitated at first, "i've had a crush on him since i was seven years old." i informed quietly.

selena poke into the conversation, "messi's better!" she yelled before taking a bite of her pizza. kylian scoffed while i laughed at selena's comment.

i scoffed "you keep thinking that honey." i said making her roll her eyes.

"so a manchester united fan?" kylian asked while looking at me. i nodded.

"who's your favorite player on the team?"

"either pogba, lingard, or lukaku."

he shook his head like he was impressed or fascinated by my answer. the room became silent as kickoff started.