lunch time

it was finally friday. i just got home from school. i slung my backpack of my shoulders and placed it onto the kitchen counter. i sat down in a chair that was closest to me. i let out a sigh of relief knowing that i had no homework.

i finished all of my assignments for each of my classes Wednesday. we just did evidences for our lessons this week and had syllabus quizzes. the evidences were easy for me to do. now i plan on resting peacefully on this sunny friday evening.

my first week has surprisingly been good. selena and i ended up clicking on the first day of school. she's such a fun person to be around. her personality is very bright and bubbly.

selena was the only friend i ended up making but i didn't mind. i'd rather have one friend than a group of friends. turns out we have most of our classes together except for two of them.

selena was so nice and welcoming on the first day. even though it took me time to open up to her, she was patient and i truly appreciated that.

i heard my stomach violently grumble. i have not eaten anything today so i'm famished. i got up from my seat and headed towards the kitchen drawers. i opened each drawer to see that they were all empty.

i almost forgot that my parents and i are going grocery shopping tomorrow. i have been living off sandwiches for this past week. we are out of bread so i guess an apple will have to do.

i washed the apple off, dried it and starting eating it. i sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. i decided to binge watch stranger things even though i was caught up with it.

my phone suddenly rang. i picking it up from the table to see that it was selena. i quickly answered then brought my phone up to my ear. "hello?"

selena spoke, "hey parker!" she said a cheerful tone. i sat up from the couch and ran my fingers through my hair.

"hey! is everything okay?" i asked in a concerned tone. i heard selena talking to someone. she then let out a laugh.

"everything's fine! i was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner?" selena asked

i quickly answered, "yeah my sure! i'll text you my address." i said while getting up from the couch. i headed upstairs.

"great! i'll see ya in a few!" she exclaimed

i smiled, "bye" i said then hung up.

i quickly headed inside my closet and scanned through my racks that were filled with clothes. i have no idea what to wear. i don't no what kind of restaurant selena is taking me to...

i grabbed a black nike sweatshirt and a pair of ripped skinny blue jeans. i took my uniform off and put it in the basket. i put my outfit on and then slipped my black nike shoes onto my feet. i decided to leave my hair in it's natural wavy state. i sprayed some perfume on my wrists, neck, and hands.

i grabbed my body bag purse and headed back downstairs. i sat down at the island and pecked through my phone. i started playing candy crush. i was currently on level 120 which has been very difficult for me. i ended up using all of my lives.

a loud honk appeared from outside. i figured that it was selena. i got up from the counter, grabbed my phone, and headed outside. i made sure my door was locked. i stood in front of a black 2018 mazda CX-9.

the front windows rolled to a glowing selena. "hey parker! get in!" she exclaimed while gesturing for me to get in. i quickly got inside her car because it started sprinkling.

her car was nice and toasty. i put my seatbelt on and adjusted it. i looked around her car taking in all the fancy interior and features. "your car is nice." i commented looking at her.