soccer matches & tears

"i don't understand why you don't want to go!" selena exclaimed

i sighed once again, "because i'm not a psg fan and who are we going to support anyway?" i asked while looking down at the menu.

"kylian duh!" selena yelled making me look up.

i chuckled, "oh yeah..."

"c'mon it will be lots of fun!" selena said with a smile. i shook my head no.

"parker we passed all of our tests this week and you have already completed your essay and project. you deserve to go out and have some fun tonight." selena said

i sighed finally giving in, "okay fine. i'll go with you." i said making her clap in excitement.

"yay! i'll pick you up at 7:00!" i nodded my head

the waitress came and got our orders. she the took our menus. "so i saw that kylian follows you on instagram." selena smirked. i just shrugged, "yeah so what's the big deal?"

"girl i think he likes you!" selena exclaimed

i instantly shook me head, "we barley know each other selena!"

"oh hush we've all been hanging out constantly these past four weeks. it seems like you're opening up to him."

"maybe i am..." i said quietly

"i also saw that neymar follows you on instagram...." selena said which made me shift in my seat.

"yeah...." i said awkwardly

"why did you let that asshole follow you?" selena asked surprising me with her language.

"i didn't want to be rude and decline him..."

selena sighed, "look parker. you're a very sweet, innocent girl and i'm only telling you this because i care about you. but stay as far away from neymar as you can. he's not a good guy and you will end up getting hurt."

"i appreciate you telling me this. i really do but trust me you don't have to worry about me getting close to him." i assured selena before checking my notifications.

it said that over 2,000 people wanted to follow me! "woah..." i said quietly. "what is it?" i handed selena my phone.

"damn girl!" selena exclaimed while scrolling. "how did that happen?" i asked curiously.

"i know."

"what?!"

"when you let neymar and kylian follow you i guess their fans did some stalking to see who they were following and they found you..."

"do people seriously spend their time finding out who famous footballers follow?" i asked shocked

selena chuckle, "yes you would be surprised how many do honey."

after that conversation our food finally arrived.

parker.morgan yum yum
k.mbappe, selena.g and 4.636 others

636 others