beta club & books

it was four o' clock in the afternoon. we had finally  got done with our beta club induction and all i was ready to do was get out of this hot dress. parents and their kids were still inside the auditorium either communicating with other people or trying to leave.

my eyes searched through the enormous crowd trying to search for selena who told me to meet her after the induction. "parker over here!" i heard someone shout.

i turned around to see selena standing with a man that i didn't know. i walked over to them. selena gave me a warm smile. we both said our hellos before i asked her a question?

"who is this?" i pointed toward the shady looking man. he was wearing a red t-shirt with blue jeans and a red cap. he also had a red bandana wrapped around his mouth.

i raised an eyebrow waiting for one of them to answer. the man slid the bandana down then took his shades off revealing who he was. "kylian? is that you?" i asked. he nodded his head before readjusting the bandana and shades.

i didn't even have to ask why he was dressed like that. if he came in here with no shades or bandana, these people would literally maul him. even though it's only been two weeks since i've been attending this school i quickly realized that the students and teachers are huge futbol fans.

"you ready to go?" selena asked. i nodded my head. we all headed out of the auditorium earning a few stares and looks from parents.

we walked for awhile considering that the auditorium is far away from the parking lot. after about five minutes, we were in front of selena's 2018 black lexus gx.

selena and kylian got into the front of the car while i opened the back door. i opened it to see neymar on his phone. when he noticed my presence, he immediately rolled his eyes.

"what is she doing here? please don't tell me she's going with us." he said in a cold tone. i looked down debating on whether i should get in the car or not.

i heard selena sigh, "yes she's coming with us. get in parker."

i got in the car and put my seatbelt. we were then exiting the parking lot and heading towards selena's place. my plan was to go home with my parents but they both had to go back to work after the induction.

the car ride so far was completely awkward. no one said a word. selena check through the rear view mirror a few times to make sure everything was alright. neymar and i kept our distant making sure not to get into each other's personal space.

"hey parker." i heard selena say. "yea?" i asked quietly

"do you know what time they said the dinner was tonight?" she asked which made kylian look back here.

"yeah. it's at seven . weren't you listening?" i asked. through the corner of my eye, i felt neymar starting at me which made me very uncomfortable.

"no. you're the president so i figured you knew." she stated making me playfully roll my eyes. i heard kylian chuckle while neymar was still giving me a stone cold stare.

my phone then rang and started vibrating on my thigh. i looked down to see that it was my father. i quickly answered it.

"hello?" i said. "hey princess! how are you?" he asked in a happy tone

i smiled, "i'm fine. is everything okay? you don't normally call when you're at work." i said in a worried tone.

"everything's fine. i just wanted to let you know i'm not going to be in until late tonight." he informed. "okay."

"and parker."

"yeah?" i asked

"i'm proud of you baby girl. keep making your mother and i proud." he said and i could hear the happiness in his voice. i smiled, "thanks dad."

"love you." i heard him say

i smiled, "i love you too. bye." i said hanging up.

i didn't even realize that we were in front of selena's house. we all got out of the car and entered the mansion. neymar and kylian headed into separate rooms downstairs.

selena and i headed upstairs. she walked into her closet while sat on her bed confused. "selena where are we going?" i asked before placing my backpack on the floor.

she came out her closet only to drag me in. "swimming. now choose any bathing suit that you like." i looked at her as if she was insane.

she shrugged, "i'm not going swimming. especially not right now!" i exclaimed.

"why not?!" selena asked in a whiny tone.

"because there are two boys downstairs and i'm not comfortable showing my body!" i started freaking out

"then just chose a one piece and put some nike pros on." she insisted opening two drawers filled with one piece bathing suits and nike pros.

"no selena i don't thi-" she cut me off.

"you choose something and go into the bathroom and get dressed!" she demanded. i sighed, "we should be studying for our college algebra test!" i exclaimed.

"you need to relax and have fun for once." she stated in a serious tone. "but-" she quickly cut me off

"not buts! choose something and go get dressed." i scoffed because i knew i couldn't argue with her, "okay, okay fine!"

i choose a dark blue navy one piece with a pair of black nike pro shorts. the one piece covered up everything and i was grateful for that. i headed towards the bathroom closing the door.

i quickly got dressed and left my wavy/straight hair alone. i neatly folded my clothes. before placing them in my backpack, i grabbed a book that i have been recently reading.

i then headed downstairs. the house was completely silent. i was about to head downstairs to the indoor pool until i looked to see that everyone was outside. yes selena has an indoor and outdoor pool. 

when i slid the door open i heard laughter coming from both kylian and selena. they were playing water basketball. neymar was sitting at the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. his eyes were set onto his phone.

i walked past them all and headed to the fire pit. i sat down on the couch and started reading the girl on the train. after finishing two chapters, i looked up to see a shirtless, wet kylian standing in front of me.

he sat beside me. i felt his wet shorts touch my bare thighs which made me blush. "why are you sitting by yourself?" he asked. i lightly shrugged, "i don't know." i said quietly

"do you ever have fun? because selena makes it seem like all you ever do is read books or do homework." kylian said with a chuckle

i shook my head, "no not really..." i admitted before looking up. i looked to see that neymar was staring at us. when he catched me looking at him, he shook his head before heading inside the house.

kylian turned around just in time to notice him. kylian chuckle, "he's always in a bad mood." i shook my head agreeing with him.

i couldn't help but wonder why he was always here with kylian. he never does or say anything. what's the point in even being here?

parker.morgan happy
selena.g, & 3.273 others

username beautiful username ur so prettyusername pretty girlusername gorgeous username too pretty 😩

username beautiful
username ur so pretty
username pretty girl
username gorgeous
username too pretty 😩

Notifications
@k.mbappe has followed you on Instagram
@neymarjr has followed you on Instagram

sorry this is boring but at least i updated