Ninety-One & Ninety-Two

Start from the beginning

It took us almost 45 minutes to get back to the villa, and once we were there we both kicked our shoes off by the door.

“The water looks amazing tonight,” I breathed out, looking ahead at the water.

“Have you ever been skinny dipping before?” Aston asked me as we stood on the deck.

“No,” I laughed, “Why? Have you?”

“No.”

“So…”

“There’s always a first time for everything,” he laughed, peeling his vest top over his head and dropping it on a chair.

“You’re crazy!”

“Come on, live a little!”

“I’ll come in the water yeah, but I’m not skinny dipping,” I said, taking off my cover dress and following him down the lawn to the beach.

“Boring,” he laughed, grabbing me round the waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

I squealed with laughter as the warm ocean water splashed against us, Aston dropping me when we were far enough out.

“You sure you don’t want to skinny dip?” he laughed, pulling me closer to him for a salty kiss.

“I’m sure,” I said.

“Missing out!” he replied. I shook my head at him as he pulled his swim trunks off, throwing them hard enough that they landed on the beach.

“I can not believe you,” I laughed as he grabbed hold of me.

“I can not believe how lame you are,” he retorted, kissing my neck again.

We splashed around for a while, dunking each other here and there and stealing kisses.

As I was pulled into Aston’s grip again I felt the clip on the back of my bikini go. “Ast!” I said, shocked.

“Awww just play along,” he said, “Its fun.”

I stared at him for a minute. He was floating there, biting his lip. “Fine.”

“Good girl,” he grinned, his fingers trailing up my sides so he could peel my bikini top over my head. I watched him throw it, not sure if it landed on the beach.

“What if it…”

“Don’t worry,” he laughed, his hands falling to my waist. I felt his fingers loop into the sides of my bikini bottoms and then he stopped. “You sure?”

“Oh go on,” I sighed, my arms wrapping around his neck as he pulled my bottoms down. Again he chucked at the beach, and I was completely unsure if they made it anywhere but the water. It was just too dark to tell.

“So, aren’t you glad we aren’t following the itinerary?” Aston laughed, his hands still round my waist as the waves splashed over us.

“Oh shut up,” I replied, jumping up and dunking him.

We messed around in the water for ages after that, enjoying each other’s company and generally feeling like the loved up couple we were. Of course the game eventually devolved into me with my legs around Aston’s waist, the pair of us making out right there in the water.

“We should go inside,” Aston said after a particularly long and heated kiss.

“You’re probably right,” I replied, nipping his lip.

“Race ya!”

In an instant he let go of me, and made a run for the shore. I stood and stared at him for a second as he didn’t even bother to grab up his shorts, heading straight for the house.