Chapter 16

The first thing was that I noticed was that I went soaring across the room, my back hitting the wall in a loud thump.

I could hear James's growl echoing throughout the whole room as I eyes flew open, as I screamed.

"James don't!" I yelled, stumbling and trying to stand up, my head spinning and whirling around me.

"Don't you fucking say a word to me Lily." He snarled as I could hear Trevor grunt, his body being thrown towards the ground, Big Max taking a heavy kick to his stomach.

I could hear the scream intensify, as I finally stood up and made my way around the bed, to see Big Max taking the beating out on Trevor, while James stood and watched.

My eyes widening in horror, as the tears began to fall, the kicking finally stopped.

That's when James's eyes met mine.

I had never seen such fury in his face in the history of knowing him. The look that he gave me, had me feeling as if I did betray him.

As if I did hurt myself like that.

"James stop it! You have it all wrong!" I screamed at him, throwing myself to the floor, trying to aid Trevor, while he spluttered, and gasped for air, blood dripping down his face.

I could feel the powerful hand wrench me off of Trevor, the severe hold on me so horrifying that I screamed out in pain.

"Take him out Max." James growled, while Max, grabbing Trevor by his hair, dragged Trevor out of the room.

My sobs got louder, while the door shut us both in, as James flung me on the bed, a slap hitting my face first.

"I am so done with this shit Lily." He yelled, as I clutched at my face, the sobs wrenching through my body.

I couldn't believe that I had just done this to Trevor.

I couldn't believe now what must have been happening to Trevor at this very moment.

I just couldn't believe my luck.

"James listen to me!" I cried moving away from him on the bed, while James lunged for me, grabbing my ankle.

"Get back here Lily!" He snarled, his beautiful face frightening me beyond belief while his hand clutched at my ankle pulling me towards him.

"James it's not what you think!" I screamed, pushing his strong, attractive hands off of me, my eyes wide.

"Did he touch you Lily? Did he have sex with you?" His hands roamed widely all over me, as I let out a cry of despair.

"No, no, no James. Trevor is gay. He wouldn't do that." I sobbed, as James's hands suddenly froze.

"What?"

"He's gay! I swear on my life. I swear he never touched me. We were just goofing off." I cried even harder, as James hands stopped touching me, as he stared at me in the face.

"Are you kidding?"

"No, no...I'm not. I promise you that I am telling the truth. Please James, please don't have Max hurt Trevor. Please!"

James's body eased slowly off mine, his eyes dark and aware.

The whole room was silent except for the choking sobs that echoed in the room.

"I'll be right back."

The door shut closed behind James.

What was going to happen to him now?