Chapter 1

"Conner! Get the fuck back here!" I screamed, standing in the cold bumpy road, tears in my eyes.

"Go fuck yourself!" he screamed, starting the car.

"Whats wrong with you!" Hysterical, I screeched at him. "I don't want to sleep with you in the back of a fucking car!"

I stomped my foot, when hearing the car start and him stick his hand out of the window, and clearly flip me off.

"Conner..." Panic hit me full force. "How will I get the hell home? I'm in the middle of nowhere!"

"You'll find out." With that, he drove his rusty old mustang away, leaving me alone at midnight, in the middle of nowhere.

Sighing, I crammed my hands into my pockets, turning around. With the moonlight shining on the road ahead of me, I began to walk towards the direction that we were headed to.

I began to cry.

It wasn't my fault I was a slut. A whore. I wanted love. And I wanted it so fucking badly. And the only way I could receive it was to sleep with him.

It wasn't a smart thing, but I didn't care. My parents worked all the time, my friends were no better than me and I had no expectations. So why not?

There was nothing in life to live for.

I continued to walk, crying, the chokes of my sobs echoing into the forest beside me. My feet shuffling on the pavement, as I heard a rustling in the bushes beside me. I stopped in my tracks, holding my breath, as I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Its nothing, Lily, your hearing things.." I muttered, releasing my breath and continuing to walk, faster, more aware of the things around me.

A louder, growling noise, came out of the dull trees now, as the panic hitting me faster.

"Hello?" I called out, clenching my hands together, leaning towards the forest.

No sound.

Shaking my head, I walked faster, my heart beating. This time, I heard an actually growl, and I froze, my eyes widening. A small, not to large, and frail looking wolf prowled out, his yellow eyes gleaming.

We stared at each other as time seemed to freeze. Suddenly, the wolf pounced toward me and I fell to the ground, shuffling to stand up. Standing up, I ran, straight into the forest, my tears still falling and a scream not able to leave my throat.

Branches and twigs scratched at my soft skin of my face as I screamed out. I heard another wolf behind me, both of them growling and snarling.

Screaming, I reached a clearing, the moonlight making the place seem silvery and magical.

Stumbling I reached the middle of the clearing, as I stared in horror. Six small wolves circled me and I whimpered and stumbled around, franticly looking for an escape. They were growling and snapping their jaws at me, their yellow eyes gleaming. Bringing my arms to cover my head I cried out as one lunged at me.

But it didn't hit me.

A flash of color, flew right past me, too fast to realize what it was. The wolf whimpered out loudly, as blood squirted everywhere on the cool dew of the grass. I spun around, as another one, cried out as its body being torn at.

What the hell was happening?

One by one, each wolf was killed in the matter of a few seconds. Spinning around, franticly, I stared at the wolves limp bodies a few feet ahead of me. The tears were still falling down my cheeks fast, my knees went weak with fright.

"Next time, I wouldn't wander into the woods if I were you." The dark voice from behind me whispered, his cool breath on the back of my neck sending shivers throughout my body. His arm wrapped around my waist as I cried, bringing my hands to my face.

Blood coated his hands as he chuckled lightly. " Don't worry. I won't hurt you....just yet."

I held back a scream as I pushed away from him, tripping onto the ground, face first. On the ground I spun to look at him, fear clearly on my face.

"What are you?" My voice shook, as sobs broke through.

"I'm only the worst and the best thing that will ever happen to you. A vampire." His voice was husky, as he bent down, crouching, to look me in the eyes.

If I hadn't been so scared, I would have fainted at his utter and complete perfection of his beauty.

Authors Note***

I'm new here! Let me know what you think of the story and post it in comments and updates. More chapters will be posted soon! :)