2

Don't take this personal But you're the worst You know what you've done to me ~Jhene Aiko

*A'kira a.k.a Keke

I forgot to introduce myself my name's A'kira Taylor but everyone calls me Keke. I'm brownskin, with mad curves, 5'6", and 17 years old.

Today is the first day of school.

This is my senior year of high school and of course i want it to be amazing and drama free. Which means no boys, boys just bring unwanted drama into my life. It's just gonna be me and my best friend Mariah.

I pulled up into the school parking lot ten minutes before the bell would ring. I went into the commons area to get my schedule. After I got my schedule I sat down at a table waiting on Mariah to get her schedule too.

"Zaamn girl you fine!" Mariah told me before she sat down in front of me.

I was wearing a white high-low shirt that said 'Hakuna Matata' in black letters, ripped denim jeans, black timberlands, i had my white beats around my neck, and my hair was straight.

"Thanks shawty, you lookin' like brand new money yaself." I replied to her comment.

She was wearing black tights, a turquoise half sleeve button up shirt, cheetah toms, her hair was in big curls, diamond studded earrings, and a chunky chain, and infinity bracelet and a gold watch .

"Thanks, Whats your first period?" She asked me.

"I don't have a first,fourth,seventh,or eighth period." I told her.

" Well damn you might as well not show up at all, smarty-pants." She said while rolling her eyes.

I did alot of my classes my junior year so that this year I could focus on college classes.

"Well I dont have a seventh or eighth either," She said matter of factly. 

I laughed at her, "Good for you ma. Have fun in first period." I waved to her before heading back to my 2014 all black dodge charger.

I headed to the mall. Since its early not alot of people would be there. I arrived at the mall 15 minutes later. The first place I went was to the food court because I didn't eat breakfast and I was hungry. On my way from the food court I stopped at a jewelry cart.I need a new necklace, I looked at the different chains and necklaces they had.

After 5 minutes of looking I decided to buy a chain that said 'queen' in pink and was covered in diamonds.

"Hi, beautiful." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

I turned around and saw my ex, Calvin. We were together for two years but we broke up 8 months ago. I found out he had cheated on me and he has a 9 month old baby.

I nodded my head, wassup, before turning back to the clerk.

"That'll be $5.75," the clerk told me the amount in his african accent.

"I got it," Calvin stopped me from paying and handed the man 6 dollars.

I grabbed my chain and walked outside to my car trying to get away from Calvin.

"So I don't get a 'thank you, calvin?" Calvin asked while walking in step with me.

"I didn't tell you to pay for it for me." I told him trying not to look up at him.

"Well I did. That was money I could have used for child support." He replied.

"What's 6 dollars gonna buy that baby? A bottle?" I caught an attitude.

"Bruh, a nigga can't even be nice to you.You so ungrateful."He said to me with and attitude.

"I'm ungrateful?! Nah YOU ungrateful. I was down for you for 2 years! Through thick and thin! And you wanted to go get a hoe knocked up?" I yelled at him and getting in his face. I was pissed right now.

I pulled my wallet out, and threw six dollars at him.

" You can go pay child support now." I said to him before rolling my eyes and trying to walk away.

He grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. "Why you trippin' ma? I know you been down for me and I'm sorry I did this to you. I miss you baby," he bent down and kissed me. "I love Ke."

I pulled away from him and walked to my car. I started the car and headed back to school. The whole way I kept telling myself, he doesn't mean it, he doesn't love me.