✼010 | Midnight Hang Out✼

Yukhei was sitting on a bench scrolling through his contacts. It has been only 2 days and he misses Jungwoo, A LOT!!

He stood up from the bench and headed to the Train Station. He was supposed to home hours ago. He waited. What he didn't notice was Jungwoo looking at him with wide eyes. He wanted to confront him, but couldn't. He was frozen.

The train finally arrived and Jungwoo finally got the courage. Once Yukhei started to enter the train, he felt someone grab his hand. He immediately look up and saw Jungwoo. He was shocked. Jungwoo walked inside the train, still holding Yukhei's hand. His face was red.

Yukhei chuckled. Jungwoo looked at him. "W-What's funny?" Yukhei shook his head. "you're blushing, it's adorable". Jungwoo's face turned more red letting go of Yukhei's hands and covering his face. Yukhei felt happy but scared.

"I'll be honest with you, I honestly thought you would never talk to me, even if I have to the note in class"

"Well Lucas, I'm not that mean" Jungwoo frowned.

His heart fluttered, There it goes again.

The rest of the night, Yukhei and Jungwoo talked to each other on the train. He walked Jungwoo home and Jungwoo requested to let his stay over since it's was really really late. He agreed but only for a little. Walking inside the house, Jungwoo's house was pretty neat. They talked and talked even more. Jungwoo slowly drifting to sleep while admiring Yukhei as he told a story of when he was a child. He noticed and stayed silent. Jungwoo was finally asleep. He smiled.

This was time he really knew,
That he has fallen deeply for Kim Jungwoo.