✼001 | Train Buddies✼

Jungwoo arrived at the train station. It looked a bit busy today but that didn't matter to him. He looked around. No Yukhei. Jungwoo frowned. I guess it was just one time.

He waited for the train and there was still no sign of him. The train finally arrived and Jungwoo stood up and quickly walked in. The train and took a seat. He sighed and fiddled with his fingers. He reached into his pocket and once his hand came in contact with his Phone, he got distracted by the man himself Wong Yukhei stumbling inside the train. He was gasping for air. Jungkook chuckled a bit. Yukhei looked for a seat and there was none be found. His eyes landed next to Jungwoo.
Jungwoo looked beside him. The seat was empty. He sat down and they were both quiet. Yukhei looked at Jungwoo and smiled. "It's nice to see you again" He smiled. Jungwoo flinched once Yukhei's heard his voice.

"same goes to you" Jungwoo softly mumbled feeling nervous.

"So What's your name?" Yukhei tilted his head.

"m-my name is Jungwoo" He stuttered out.

"Nice to meet you Jungwoo, my name is Yu-"

"yukhei....i know your name" Jungwoo smiled softly and then cover his mouth. He thought he sounded like a creep.

Yukhei kindly smiled. "I guess you know me"

"i mean yeah...everyone does"

"I guess that's true, I guess we are train buddies so you won't be looking like a loner in the train. I'll keep you company" Yukhei said while sticking out his hand.

Jungwoo hesitated at first but he accepted his hand and shook it.

"alright...let's be train buddies