✼006 | Kun✼

Yukhei had bags under his eyes, he didn't sleep at all last night. He felt really bad.

Once he reached the train station, He looked at the direction Jungwoo always came from. He sighed and went up the stairs.

Once he reached the top he bumped into someone. He knew exactly who it was.

He continued to walk.

"So you guys are not friends..." the person raised his eyebrow.

"Don't talk to me...I don't know why you care of who I'm friends with" Yukhei mumbled.

The person chuckled. "you don't want to loose your reputation Lucas".

"Who care of I loose my reputation, Atleast I'll have a person that actually cares about me."

"I bet he's using you just to get friends" the person smirked. "He probably doesn't actually care about you, He's a pretty lonely person...Remember"

Yukhei glared at him.

How can he say that?

"I'm not doing this because of your threat, I'm doing this because I actually don't care about him, So you can you please leave him alone Kun "

That was a lie, Lucas would die for Jungwoo, he would do anything for him.

Kun laughed. "Then I can mess with him right?"

He stayed quiet.

The train arrived and Lucas stood up and turned to look at the stairs.

There stood Jungwoo looking at him.

Now Lucas mess up really bad.