Secrets

A/N: hey so I can't seem to remember how far along you are in your pregnancy so I'm gonna say you are 7 months along by this point in the story.
Y/ns POV:
"Hey Tom,I'm leaving now" I yell out to him from the front door. "No wait, I'm coming" Tom yells while running towards me. "Oh no" "Darling I love you and please be safe ok" Tom says while hugging me and then giving me a kiss. "Ok well, I don't wanna be late".

Time Skip to the airport:

"Hello welcome to London's national airport, can I see your boarding pass and passport please" The lady at the checkin desk said. "Ok here you go" "ummmmm I'm sorry but your passport says your last name is Downey and your ticket says Holland" "I recently got married" "ok then here you go, and your at Gate 12" "Thank you". I got onto my flight and didn't have to deal with the paparazzi...... once we arrived at LAX though I was bombarded by the paparazzi. "Y/n are you pregnant" "look over here" and then the fans. "Wooooooohhoooooooo" they all shouted. I signed a few things and then took a few pictures before I had to go. I knew that the next day I would have a bunch of interviews and then I will be flying back home so I'm gonna catch some sleep. When I woke up at 9 I had over 120 missed calls from Tom and 15 from my Dad. I decided to call my dad back first, "hey dad, what's going on" "Tom is going crazy could you give him a call please" "ok will do, love you bye". Then it was onto calling Tom. "Hey y/n, are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine, what did you need Tom" "Okay so don't be mad but Marvel said they want to start filming tomorrow so I caught a flight to Atlanta and Oli is at my parents house" "Tom don't stress it, I have to go but don't worry about anything just have fun" "ok bye darling, I love you" "Love you too Tom". As soon as we hung up I had to get dressed and ready for the Ellen show.
Your wearing:

Once I was all ready to go I called a taxi and headed to the studio

Once I was all ready to go I called a taxi and headed to the studio. The drive was actually very nice, but it was also very short. Once he dropped me off I was immediately brought in by Ellen's assistant. "Welcome y/n how are you, I'm Elliot" "Nice to meet you Elliot and I'm doing great" "Awesome here is your dressing room and the show starts in an hour so we will call you out when it's time to go" "Awesome thank you". I just sat their on my phone until they called me. "Hey y/n it's time to go" I simply just nodded and followed them to the entrance where I'm supposed to walk out of. "And now we have the 8 time Oscar winner y/n Downey" Ellen announced. I walked out and the cheers all turned into oohs. I sat down and the audience simmered down. "Ok so I feel as if we should address the elephant in the room" Ellen said while pointing to my growing bump. "Oh yeah this." I say trying to be enthusiastic. "So are you excited to become a Mom" "Well ummm yeah I'm excited". "Well I guess people wanna know how you told Tom" "well we were sitting in bed and... aaaaah what the fuck" I say as Tom comes behind me to scare/surprise me. "I hate you" I say while Tom takes a seat next to me. "Love you too darling" he whispers in my ear while the audience can hear through his mic to which the audience aaaahs at. "I guess Tom can tell you since he is also here" Ellen said. "Well I had just gotten back from filming Anastasia and I surprised her once she got home with our son and put him in the nursery she then went to the bathroom and came out and told me we were gonna have another kid" "Wait let me get this right you two already have another kid" Ellen said. "Ummmmmm No" Tom said trying to fix the hole he just dug for himself. I couldn't believe what just came out of his mouth, we said we weren't gonna say anything about Oli and know he just told the world. "He was talking about our dog, his name is sunny but we call him sun and we have a room for him" "ooh that makes way more sense" she said and left it at that. We talked for about 5 more minutes when it was time for us to go. "Really Tom, you almost gave Oli away" "I'm sorry darling I just can't help it, it's like I am always on a truth serum" "Also you lied to me and told me you were gonna be in Atlanta, we are supposed to tell each other the truth" "I know and I'm sorry it's just Ellen wanted it to be a surprise, and I know your really mad but I do have to catch a flight to Atlanta but I call you, love you darling" he says while stepping into a taxi. Uggh sometimes this man can piss me off.

Time Skip to the Airport:
Y/n POV:
I boarded the plane to get back home so I could see my baby, I always hate leaving him yet I have to keep on working though. "Please fasten your seatbelts as we are preparing to land" the flight attendant said. Oooh I can't wait to see Oli.