Always sick

Tom POV
For the last 3 months me and Y/n having been dating we also moved in together and the public doesn't know yet y/n parents and mine do also a few close friends. But what no one knows is that y/n has been really sick for the last two months she even gave up a part because she is consistently sick. Although I think I know why, possibly because we weren't protected, but how do I tell y/n, especially when she has so much going for her and we both know what a baby can do to our careers. But she should know and it won't hurt to take one test that's why I bought her one.

Y/n POV
Tom and me decided to go out for lunch which thank god because I have been really fucking hungry and sick lately but I already scheduled a doctors appointment to see what was wrong. "So y/n where do you wanna go?" Tom asked me. "Chipotle Babe don't ask stupid questions" I chuckled. "Hey y/n, you remember that night we had sex" Tom said shyly " um wow that was weird but yeah why" I asked highly confused. "Welliforgottohaveproperprotection" Tom muttered, well enough for me to clearly hear him, but wait it doesn't make any sense I would've surely been able to tell by now. But still I wasn't going to let him off easy. "WHAT THE FUCK TOM, DIDNT USE PROTECTION" I bursted out at him. "Y/n I'm so s" "Stop it, I don't wanna hear it" I scream. Soon we drive right past the chipotle "Tom your going the wrong way, go back" "where the hell are we going" " we are going back home y/n I have the pregnancy test for you there" oh hell no!!! As soon as Tom stopped the car at the stop I hopped out and ran around the corner so he could catch me. But damn I was completely out of breath and wanted to cry also I wanted a hug from Tom but he made me so fucking mad. But I knew one place that I could go to for a while, my house so I hailed a taxi and headed home.

Tom POV
I've called y/n 78 times yet she won't answer me and won't even respond to my text. I have looked everywhere all afternoon and she is nowhere not even at her favorite spots but then it hit me she's at her parents house.

Robert POV
Y/n came home today a sobbing mess and all we have gotten out of her is that this is because of Tom but nothing else. I told her we won't let him near her or ever let him hurt her again. I can only imagine she would be this upset because Tom cheated on her or broke up with her.

Tom POV
As soon as I got to Roberts house I knocked wait no I banged on the door for him to let me in. But when he opened the door he looked so mad he was about to kill me. "Tom you need to leave y/n is done with you" "what do you mean?" "I mean go away" "why is she gonna break up with me I didn't do anything bad?" "Ok Tom then why the hell did my daughter come home crying and hasn't said a word since she got here but instead locked herself away in the bathroom!!!" He shouted at me. "Please let me in I just wanna talk to her" I begged. "Fine but I swear the second she ask you to go your out" Robert spat toward me which really scares the shit outta me.

Y/n POV
I can't be. I'm not ready to be a mom. Oh what the hell. One time. One fucking time. I started to hear someone unlocking the bathroom door and I quickly hid the test in my wallet and suddenly the door opens. Instead of seeing my dad I see Tom with open arms that I quickly jump into and then back out of so I can slap the shit outta him but my dad soon comes in to grab me back. " why the hell did you forget Tom, because I bet you have never forgotten before, or were you trying to ruin my life." I snapped at him. "Darling I'm so sorry but you can't forget something when it's brand new to you" Tom stated. I just stood there in total shock, did we both lose our virginity to each other? I guess so. But my dad obviously had no clue to what we were talking about. "Y/n but you are?" Tom softly asked not wanting to further upset me. I didn't say anything I just nodded and Tom ran to me and hugged me. Although my dad soon caught on when he saw a pregnancy test packaging in the trash can.

Robert POV
Oh hell no, she cannot be fucking pregnant but before I could think anymore I grabbed Toms hand and brought him to the front door and pushed out onto the lawn and slammed the door on him.

Y/n POV
"Dad what the hell" "no you can't just what the hell me when it's you who got pregnant with your boyfriend of three months, way to go you just couldn't wait could you" my dad spat at me. Without a second thought I ran out to Tom and we hoped in the car and took off, my dad tried to run after us but in the end he failed. Tom soon started to talk saying things about this being a blessing in disguise and how he was so excited and all. " Tom shut the hell up, we have only been dating for three months does that scream good parents to you because it most certainly does not to me. Also I get that you want to be a father and all but you need to realize that I am so fucking terrified about all of this." I yelled at him. We were both silent for the rest of the drive and that night Tom slept on the couch..... which would end up being a two month long stay on the couch.