Moving In

Y/ns POV
In the last month me and Tom have finished moving into are new house and had said our goodbyes to everyone in New York. I won't lie and say that everything is just perfect because in all honesty I hate it in London, I miss my family and my old life in New York. I haven't told Tom yet but I have an interview scheduled with Ellen and I know he is gonna freak out when I tell him.

Toms POV
Uggghh y/n is gonna hate me when I tell her I have to leave for 4 months to film Spider-Man homecoming which means I'll be gone during the babies birth. I don't want to be gone during the birth so I'm gonna take off two weeks so I can hopefully be there for y/n. I'll do it tonight when my parents are watching Oli so we don't disturb him.

Time Skip to that night!!!

Y/ns POV
"Ok Tom so I have something to tell you and I don't want you to get mad" I say and I swear Tom looked so fucking scared. "Well I'm gonna be going to LA for press events and to be on the Ellen show" I say in one breath. "What do you mean" Tom says very calmly. "Well I'm gonna announce our pregnancy but I won't say anything about Oli" "But the author has writers block and can't figure out what I should say next" "well I think that we should just agree that this was gonna leak out eventually" "ok yeah sure"

An: I'm so sorry that it has taken me sooooo long to update this story but I made a fanfic about a year ago and never posted it and I thought it was really good so I have been focusing on updating it and making it longer. So to say the least this story will continue but I won't be posting chapters as frequently until the other story is ready.