Chapter 5 : "Simple"

Haily's POV

The helicopter started to land so of course I got off and so did everyone else, I was surprised to see Wilbur standing there he smiled and I did the same. I ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek hugging him "Wilbur thank you" "No problem". We walked inside the U.N command ship and were lead to our bunks that we would have, thankfully, the bunks were only for us all so we had basically our own room. "This is good right?" "Bunk beds" Ki Hong & Will joked as everyone got onto there beds but since not all of us can have our own bed we had to share beds, Jaeden & I, Dylan & Kaya, Rosa by herself, Nashly & Jack, Ki Hong & Will, Finn & Thomas, Wyatt & Sophia. "Please make yourself at home" Wilbur said warmly smiling at us all "You're Safe", "It's not me I'm worried about Robinson" I told him but he placed his hand on my shoulder "You're Safe" he confirmed. Wilbur than took Haily aside "The Colonel wants to speak with you and one other" he told me, but I didn't understand what he meant, we walk back over to the others and they all looked up curiously.

"What's up?" Dylan asked raising his eyebrow in confusion, "The Colonel wants to speak with Haily and one other" Wilbur stated "Well why doesn't Dylan just go?" Thomas asked leaning against the bunks he was occupying, "The colonel doesn't want her partner to be a sibling nor a Lover... His rules not mine" Wilbur stated. Wilbur then looked toward Finn "You Mr. Wolfhard" "Mr. Wolfhard?" I jokingly said as Finn stood up "Bout time someone noticed" he said flipping his hair like a sassy girl making everyone laugh. "You seem like the perfect person to partner up with O'Brien over here" Finn looked at both Wilbur and I shocked "You want me to go with her?" He pointed at me as I scoffed rolling me eyes. "Will that be a problem Finney?" I said patting him cheeks as he kinda grew red "No.." He said with a smile.

Third POV

Wilbur led both Finn & Haily as they all waved goodbye to the others. Finn took Haily's had just because he wanted to make sure she was alright, Wilbur then started walking up some stairs till out of the blue he said "The President is Dead" Haily stopped and thought "Donald Trump is dead?!" Haily turned to Finn who looked at the girl with the same worried face but they continued walking up the stairs. "V.P missing our parties are panicking, the biggest cities are the worst they get infected by these things more quickly" Wilbur rambled as we finally reached to where the important people were working.

"The question is What the Hell is it?" "About 5% of the human population aren't infected" " It's Viral It has to be Viral there's no alternative, and like any virus once we find it's origin we can develop a vaccine". Wilbur looked towards where Haily & Finn were looking at "That's Doctor Fassbach graduated from Harbour and is now helping us with this explanation of where this came from", "You read the same Email I did it said Zombie " then some of the scientists & Doctors started arguing over the idea, "Zombies?" Finn asked looking back over to Haily but all the girl could do was shrug "There was a Memo send from an Organization in South Korea that had the word Zombies in it, So we're sending Doctor Fassbach in if we find out where this came from than maybe we can find a vaccine to stop it" Wilbur said as Haily scoffed "He's just a kid younger than me".

Haily's POV

I just crossed my arms and just stood there as I guessed the colonel was the one walking up to us. "Mr. Robinson I see you brought the people I wanted to see" I fake smiled and shook his hand "Haily O'Brien and this is my Partner Finn Wolfhard" he shook his hands as we both awkwardly smiled at the old man. "Mr. Robinson told me a lot about Ms. O'Brien we want to send you in with a team Help Doctor Fassbach my guys get you in you assist my guys get you out" Colonel said but I just looked at him, "We can't help you we can't leave our family" I told him looking dead serious. He nodded but then gave me an angry look "Take a look around here Ms. O'Brien each of these people are here because they serve a purpose there's no room for non essential personal, wanna help your family let's figure out how we stop this it's your choice" I looked at Finn then back at the Colonel "Simple".

A/n

Hope you enjoyed sorry it's not perfect but I'll publish the next chapter tomorrow