Chapter 3: Newark, New Jeresy

Haily's POV

As we left Philadelphia I couldn't help but notice everyone shaken up, especially Peter. Ki Hong stopped the RV on the side of the road we were on thank god those things were no where near us yet, I turned around towards the others, I then hear my phone ringing. It was from Wilbur Robinson the guy Dylan & I worked with to help train Army Soldiers, I answer "Where are you?" "Airborne lower east side Turtle Bay in NYC it's all gone we barely made it out, how close were you?" "Face to Face..." "Ok we'll try sending a helicopter to you and the others, where are you headed?" "95 heading North towards Newark New Jersey" "ok can you hold up for another hour?" "Do we have a choice?" "It's not for old time sake Haily I need you I need you to help with what this could be" "don't forget about us" "Ok be safe Hailz" I hung up the phone and look up at the others.

"We're Headed towards Newark and um....Wilbur will send a helicopter to us there so we can leave the city" everyone looked at me then Nodded. Peter came out from the back "Haily, Dylan Here" he throws us 2 pairs of rifles, we catch it and just put it on our backs. "ok so I know Newark pretty well and I know there's a supermarket closest to where we're headed so we'll go there to get some food and drinks" Dylan said kinda like a leader. Ki Hong then continues to drive as we finally got to the supermarket, everyone got out of the RV as we headed inside the Store, " Ok Me Rosa Nash Kaya and Sophia will get the food & snacks while you boys get the drinks we'll meet back here" I say as the girls walked towards me. The boys nod and we go our separate ways.

Third POV

As the boys go towards the drinks the girls run over to the food/snack aisle. Rosa got some chips like: Takis, Salt & Vinegar Chips, Popcorn, Cheddar Cheese Pringles, Pizza Pringles, Original Pringles, and some other Pringles. Sophia got some salsa for some chips as Kaya & Nash got some food like Ramen Noodles and shit like that, "Hey! Where's Haily?" Sophia asked as Kaya & Nash turned to see Haily not behind them, "She was right here" Kaya said turning back to Rosa & Sophia. "Maybe she's with the boys to check on them?" Nashly said not really sure if that's what happened, "We better go check" Rosa replied as the 4 girls jogged towards where the boys were. Thomas was the first to turn around "Hey what are you girls doing here?" "Looking for Haily" Nashly said, "She's not with you?" Dylan asked a little overreacted "No we thought she was with you but I'm guessing not" Rosa crosses her arms as they all heard a scream. Finn looked around "What the Fuck was that?" The scream came again " That's Haily!" Jack yelled running towards the scream as the others did the same. "HELP!!! GUYS!!! ANYONE!!! HELP!!! GET OFF OF ME !!!GET OFF OF ME!!!" Haily yelled as Two 30 year old men were on top of her trying to rape the young 22 year old. "HEY GET THE HELL OFF MY SISTER!!!" Dylan yelled as one of the guys tried to shoot him but missed Dylan then shoot the guy with a gun as Finn shape shifted into a large Wolf Roaring at the other guy making him run away.

Haily then got up and Ran into Finn's Arms ,"Thanks Wolfhard" "No Problem", Ki Hong then looked around "Guys I think we should start heading back it's getting dark outside" they all agreed and ran out the store with everything. "Where's the RV?" Peter asked shakily "DAMN IT! Some one took the damn thing" Will exclaimed, Sophia then looked around "Guys look....Apartment Building", "That'll work" Haily takes out her phone and calls Wilbur "Hello?" "Hey We're stranded Apartment building heading North you think you can get someone here?" "Not tonight Haily" "When?" "At Dawn", Rosa then yells from the back "tell him I got Flares", "Wilbur we'll be on the Roof with Flares ok?" "Got it be safe tonight bye" "Bye".

Haily's POV

As we ran towards the building an explosion happened right in front of us making Peter Nash Kaya & Sophia Scream. We stopped and next to us one of those things fell on a car twitching it's way towards us, "ok everyone huddle up Rosa will wrap herself around you as I'll carry you all so we can run and get inside quicker" Dylan said as we all nodded. Rosa wrapped herself around us all as Dylan carried us and ran using his super speed into the building inside the stair case, he dropped us down gently as Finn quickly got a water hose and tied it so the doors can stay shut. Those things then started to bang on the door as everyone screamed, Rosa wrapped around us all again as Dylan ran us all the way to the 18th floor out of breathe. Ki Hong grabbed Dylan's gun and broke the handle off the door so the things couldn't reach us, while they were doing that I speed walked down the hall trying to find and empty Apartment. "Where's Haily?" "Oh come on not again!" Finn turned to see me turn the corner "Guys come on over there" they ran over towards me as I held an apartment door open, "Well what are you waiting for?" Jack hesitantly asked "There's..... There's no one in there right?" "Yes i used my X-Ray vision not a single thing in there" I told him. Jaeden hesitantly walked in as the rest followed inside, I closer the door locking it and freezing the door with my Ice so it can be more secured, Nash sat on one of the Sofa's and laid down, "Holy Shit!" Rosa shouted everyone including myself looked at her confused "What?" Wyatt asked sitting on the other sofa as Sophia laid on his arm, "They Have Corona's" Rosa exclaimed clearly happy that she gets to drink some beer. I rolled my eyes as I sat on the floor next to Jaeden & Finn, "Ok we have to stay here till Dawn so you all might need some rest" I told them Sophia fell asleep on Wyatt Rosa slept on the arm rest of the Sofa as Ki Hong just laid his head back sitting up, Thomas fell asleep on the sofa so did Will Nash slept comfortably on the third sofa and Dylan & Kaya just slept on the floor, as Me Jack Jaeden Peter & Finn were the only ones awake. "Do you think these things will leave at some point?" Peter asked laying on the floor I leaned my head on Jaeden as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders "I hope so ..I don't want those things anywhere near my family" Jack said leaning against the sofa on it's side. I smiled to myself "Well we better get some rest" I told 'em soon falling asleep on Jaeden.

A/n

Hi sorry if it sucks I'm still working on it and sometimes it might not always be everything like the movie but it's close enough.
Hope you like it