Chapter 1: How it all started

Third POV

Haily was sleeping in her bed as usual. Everybody in the house was awake except her, they all had woken up pretty early around 6:30am since they were all planning on leaving to got back to their original house in New York (well upstate New York).

Rosa then walked passed Haily's room realizing she's still asleep, "ugh...Haily get up we gotta go soon! You can't sleep all day" she said leaning against the door to Haily's room as Jaeden (her Boyfriend) walked over to Rosa. Everyone is around 21-23 in age. "What's going on Rose?" He asked holding a bowl of cereal, "Your Girlfriend is trying to sleep in...Again" Rosa said a little annoyed but still kept her cool. "Jeez Jaeden she's your girlfriend get her up" Ki Hong said as he walked passed the two carrying some bags since they were leaving Philadelphia, Jaeden scoffed "I can't control her I don't have that power...besides...even if I try it won't do anything" he told them then from downstairs Dylan yelled "HAILY IF YOU DON'T GET UP THEN NO PANCAKES FOR YOU!!!!!".

Ki Hong laughed at his stupidity "You really think that'll--" he was cut off by a dash of blue & pink running passed him into the living only to be greeted by the Short haired Brunette girl with sparkling Blue eyes. "What were you talking about again?" Haily said a little tiredly since she did just wake up from a deep sleep. Jack (Haily's best friend since Pre-K) giggled "Well it seems that Ki Hong was saying something... Right? He smiled as Ki Hong turned pink out of embarrassment "Never Mind". Dylan then made everyone pancakes for them to eat.

Nashly was finished eating surprisedly before Haily. "Ok well while you guys finish up I'm gonna continue putting the rest of the bags in the car" Thomas smiled "Well I better help you then since I'm done" he said in his British Accent. Nashly nodded as they both left. "So Hailz are you gonna bother changing your clothes or not?" Sophia smirked as Haily realized she was still in her pajamas.

(The outfit Haily puts on )

"Better?" Haily asked as she ran back to them using her super speed, the same power her brother has

"Better?" Haily asked as she ran back to them using her super speed, the same power her brother has. Finn Jaeden Rosa Sophia Kaya Will & the others soon left the kitchen, "Hey! Plates in the sink!" Dylan yelled, "WE'LL DO THAT WHEN WE GET BACK!!!!!!" We yelled.

A/n
Hope you like it