"Bodyguards?"

"Yeah, it's a long story," she replied, "You'll hear about it one day."

"Is there any other options like, uh, calling her parents or some family member?"

"No, the rest of her family is in Thailand," Jennie said, looking at Lisa's peaceful state, "She came here alone."

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows and held on to Lisa tightly, securing her safely on her back.

"There's one option, though," Jennie offered, smirking internally, "You could take her back to your place for the night."

"What?" The brunette scoffed, until she realized Jennie was dead serious, "My place?"

"I mean it wouldn't hurt. It's just one night, and you don't have to worry about anything because it's teacher planning day tomorrow." Jennie said quickly, taking her phone out, "I'll call you guys a cab. Also, Lisa snores when she's comfortable."

Chaeyoung sighed and nodded, thanking Jennie soon after. The older girl told her to wait at the front for the cab, so she did.

Chaeyoung headed outside to avoid the loud noise that could possibly wake Lisa, exposing themselves to the cold autumn air. Finding the first bench in her sight, she gently placed Lisa on the seat while sitting right next to her. The bench had been exposed to the elements for many seasons, likely it was older than both Lisa and Chaeyoung were. It had come to resemble driftwood, the bright tones of its once fresh state had become a sombre brown, but beautiful.

Feeling the coldness run by her neck, Lisa squirmed and moved closer to the brunette, still asleep, while lolling her head back on to Chaeyoung's shoulder. The older girl looked to her right as felt Lisa's head. She looked over her peaceful sleeping features. She was calmer and less stubborn and the orange light of the lamppost illuminated her face. She was at ease. And she thought she looked cute when she slept – with a pout on her plump lips, her eyebrows still with content and her eyelids covering her eyes.

Chaeyoung couldn't fight her urge to smile and shook her head, taking out her phone and swiping it to her camera. After a few clicks, Chaeyoung filled her gallery with some pictures of sleeping Lisa.

Moments later, a black car pulled up in front of them and handsome young man dressed in a dark jacket stepped out of the drivers seat, peaking up over the roof of the car, "Uh, are you Rosé?"

"Yeah," Chaeyoung said, lifting Lisa on her back again to transfer her to the backseat, "You're the cab?"

"Jennie said I'm a cab driver?" The man laughed and made his way around the car, "I'm not a cab driver, but my name is Jinyoung, if that's more interesting."

The young man, Jinyoung, politely opened the door for her as he watched Chaeyoung carefully climb into the backseat with Lisa, before jogging back over to the front seat.

Chaeyoung carefully sat Lisa in a sitting position against the cold leather of the car as she sat right next to the side door. Her head made her way back on top of the brunette's shoulder once again as Chaeyoung told Jinyoung her address.

"So, what happened to Lisa?" Jinyoung asked as he started driving.

"She drank too much and passed out." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Yeah?" the boy said, "She usually passes out when she gets home."

"Are you close with Lisa?"

Jinyoung chuckled and shook his head, "No. Lisa's not that close to anyone except Jennie. She has friends but not as close of a friend as Jennie is."