Pleasure me!

Welcum! You have just entered the moaning zone.. this is not for children! this book is a mature contents that may not be suitable for very young readers, so if you don't like it or if you're not in legal to read this story, don't fucking read it. Got it? Thank you..

And If you still want too, I don't mind... who am I to stop you. to all my readers hope you enjoy :) Just don't put the blame on me. You been warned! Hahaha oh well, let's just enjoy this story.-

Wow! I'm just a saint. Hahahaha Bless you all.. may your soul ignites this ff. Feel free to criticise my work hahaha lol no please. I know I'm not good in english and with this smut, thanks to google hahaha bless you google.

I didn't forget to fill your minds with reminders. Now, if you still here, brave and ready. Scroll to the next chapters. And I assure you, you'll be meeting heaven.

***

COPYRIGHT: All Rights Reserved

Note: Please don't plagiarize. Wrong spellings, grammar etc. Don't read if you're perfectionist.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

date started: Aug. 09 '16

© jiminiontee.-

Pleasurable Desires » Bangtan SmutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara