Wolfstar-nose kiss

"Moony I'm boooooored," Sirius black moaned as he flopped onto the end of his boyfriend's bed.

     Remus Lupin tilted the book he was reading slightly so he could see Sirius, "go away Sirius, I'm trying to read." The werewolf said annoyed before returning to his book. He only had until tomorrow to finish it before he had to return it to the library and he was only halfway done.

     Sirius looked up and pouted crossing his arms, "but I'm bored, can't you read later?"

    Remus rolled his eyes, "no Sirius I only have until tomorrow to finish it. Why don't you do something with James for now?" Remus asked trying to get some peace and quiet.

     "I can't," Sirius replied, "James is with Lily," he said. "And he already told me to scram," he muttered quietly but Remus was able to hear it due to the full moon only being four days away.

     "What about Peter?" Remus asked trying to keep the small amount amusement from the last comment out of his voice.

      "He's in detention with Filtch for being caught wandering the halls at night a few days ago," Sirius replied.

      Remus hummed and thought for a moment before asking, "Frank?" Frank and Sirius hung out sometimes.

       "He's studying-" Sirius used air quotations with his fingers around the word studying,  "-with Alice aka they're shagging somewhere," Sirius said with a disgusted face, remembering some of the times he had walked in on the couple in one of the many closets, cupboards, and abandoned classes rooms in the castle.

    "Oh," Remus said, "what about... Eerm Marlene?" Remus suggests just wanting to go back to his book, he had just gotten to the good part.

     "Library," Sirius replied with a shutter. He then got up and walked to where Remus was sitting and leaned over him. He smiled brushing his long hair out of his face, "please moony can you hang out with me for a little while?" Sirius asked and gave Remus a quick peck on the tip of his nose, when he pulled away he shot him a pair of puppy dog eyes.

        Remus sighed and put his book down, "I guess we can go for a walk or play chess or something for a little while," Remus said and stood up making Sirius grin. Be grabbed Sirius's hand and lead him down to the common room. Remus guessed his book could wait a little while longer.