6. First day at the new house

Amari woke up seeing the sun peer through her windows. She grabbed her phone seeing the time was 5:30 am she shot up out of bed realizing she slept all through the night from 5pm to 5:30am. She figured she might as well get up and do a little unpacking because she didn't finish and she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

She finished unpacking two hours later so she decided to go downstairs and make breakfast. It's the least she could do because he is letting her stay here. She went down to the fridge and found eggs and bacon so she cooked the up and then washed some fruit.

"What are you doing?" Steph asked coming down the stairs and into the kitchen, scaring her.

"Oh my god" she held her chest "I'm trying to make you breakfast but now most of it's on the floor"

"Well that's a little dramatic it's only the fruit"

"Whatever" she said leaning down to pick up the fruit.

"So why are you making breakfast you know I have someone for that"

"Because your letting me stay here it's the least I can do"

"Really it's no big deal" she smiled at him setting a plate of food in front of him as he sat down. She grabbed a plate herself and sat down next to him. "So what are we going to do?"

"About what?" She asked

"Well we just announced we were dating and now we're living together that may not look the best"

"Yeah I guess but I'm going to see Chris today so I will talk to him about it"

"Ok great" they ate there food in silence till they were done. Steph was the first one to finish so he got up and washed his dish. Once he saw that Amari finished her food he took her plate to wash it.

"I could have done that"

"Well you made breakfast it's the least I could do" he smiled mocking her.

"Thank you" he nodded.

"Have you finished unpacking yet?"

"Yeah pretty much all I have to do is organize my closet"

"You organize your closet?"

"Yeah, you don't"

"No I'm normal" he laughed.

"Oh shut up, I like to know where all of my stuff is so I don't have to search everywhere in the morning"

"I guess that makes since" he finished the dishes and put his hands on the table facing Amari. "I have to go to practice but I will be back around 11 and then some of the guys are coming over later tonight"

"Ok, I leave around 11 so maybe I will see you walking in when I'm walking out" he laughed nodding "do you want me to get anything for tonight when I'm out"

"No I can but thanks" she nodded.

"Is klay coming?" She asked quietly

"Yes" he dragged "you guys together of something now?"

"No, not yet at least" she got up and started walking upstairs

"Oh so your trying to get with him tonight is that right?" He yelled following far behind her.

"Maybe" she turned around and smirked. He laughed going into his room to get ready for practice. Amari got her phone and decided to go in the living room and chill until she has to get ready for her meeting.

"I'll see you later babygirl, I gotta go to practice"

"Don't call me that" she warned

"Bye" he laughed