2. Its gonna be fun

Chris honked his car horn from outside of Amaris house. She walked out wearing jeans and a sweater.

"Hey Chris" she said getting into the passenger side of his car.

"Hey, you ready for this?" He asked pulling out of the drive way

"Ready as I'll ever be"

"That's the spirit" he laughed. They continued to drive until they pulled up to a nice little restaurant. He parked the car and they both got out and walked into the restaurant.

"Ok steph already has a table for us" he said looking around trying to find him. "Oh there he is let's go" he pointed at him then started to walk over there. Just then Amari began to get nervous and walked slowly behind Chris. It's not like she's scared to do this or meet him it's that she hates him and doesn't want to do it but knows she has to and it probably won't end well. They got to the table and then Chris began to introduce the two.

"Steph this is Amari" Chris said. Steph proceeded to get up and stick his hand out for her to shake. "Amari this is Stephen curry" Amari shook his hand a little aggressively and Steph took notice, but shrugged it off and sat down.

"So I take it you guys kind of know each other from the party I threw a while back"

"No, I know of him but he does know my friend" she said angrily, she did not want to be here. Chris glared at her and she gave him the 'I'm sorry' look. Steph just looked confused but decided not to get into it. Now he knew that she didn't like him and that his would be a lot harder.

"So How will this all work?" Steph asked after the waiter left from dropping off there drinks.

"Well you'll just act like your dating in public, go on dates to public places, Steph take her to games or practices even, Amari take Steph to one of your concerts just like you would if you had a boyfriend or girlfriend"

"How long do we have to do this?" Amari asked

"Well until it works, right now I'm guessing about 6-9 months" Amari raised her eyebrows and sat back.

"Do we have to keep it a total secret, like from our friends and family?" Steph asked.

"You should, it will help the image" Steph nodded. "And no dating other people or anything like that because then it will look like your cheating and create a bad image for you" they both nodded. The waiter came back taking there orders then leaving again.

"Now I have to go to the bathroom but I will be right back" Chris said getting up from the table and walking over to the bathroom. They both didn't talk for a while but then Steph decided to speak up.

"So Amari music huh?" She looked at him like he was crazy and just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah"

"I get the feeling you don't like me?"

"I don't"

"And why not"

"Maybe Because Of What you did to my friend and I know who you really are"

"Who's your friend?"

"Mia" Steph just looked at her not remembering a Mia "oh my god you don't even remember her"

"Nope" she shook her head

"Your such an ass"

"You don't even know me"

"I know you fuck girls over"

"Ok yeah I guess I do, but every time I fuck with a girl they should all know it's only a one time thing, but maybe an exception for you cause we're 'dating' now"

"If you think I'm gonna have sex with you, you got another thing coming"

"Oh I don't think I know, maybe even by the end of this week" he said winking. Amari was about to say something else but then Chris walked back and sat down.

"So what are you guys talking about?" Amari just glared at him while he smirked at her.

"I'm not doing this" she said getting up and walking away. Chris got up after her and grabbed her arm before she could walk out completely.

"Where are you going?"

"I can't do this, I'm sorry"

"Listen I know it's hard but this will help your career so much, you have to"

"But I can't deal with that asshole for 6 months"

"You can And you will, ok? I will help you" she sighed

"Fine"

"Good now lets go back and sit down and finish what we started" she nodded and they walked back to the table sitting down. Steph was eating already because the food came. Of course he couldn't wait. Steph looked up just as Amari rolled her eyes at him.

"What's wrong now babygirl?" He asked laughing.

"Don't call me that" she scolded him, he just kept laughing.

"This is gonna be fun" he mumbled under his breath so no one would hear.