32. Dinner at jeffs part 2

Sorry I've been MIA for a while I've been busy with finals and basketball but I'm back now so enjoy.

"Yes hello dear I actually wanted to talk to you about the dna test you took a couple days ago" the doctor said over the phone.

"What about it is everything okay?" She asked nervously.

"Yes everything is fine but we did have a little bit of a mix up with the results" Amari gasped quietly not wanting the doctor to hear.

"What does that mean"

"The dna tester mixed up dna samples in the lab and it turns out that it is the guy you came with baby"

"Really?" She asked getting excited.

"Yes, I'm so sorry for the mix up"

"That's fine thank you for figuring it out though"

"Of course, well congrats again"

"Thank you" she hung up the phone quickly and just sat down on the bench that was near her. This was a huge weight lifted off her shoulder she just needed time to let it sink in. Once it did she jumped up excited that one it was Steph's baby and two she didn't have to tell klay a thing.

Walking back into the restaurant she found klay on his phone eating dinner by himself.

"Sorry about that" she said sliding in to her seat.

"That's fine, is everything okay?" He asked setting his phone down.

"Everything is perfect"

"It looks like it" he laughed seeing her face and how she couldn't stop smiling. "So about what I was saying, I think I know why you asked to have dinner with me"

"You do?" Her smile dropped giving him a confused look.

"Yes"

"Ok so why do you think I called you here?"

"I know your pregnant so I'm guessing you called me down here to tell me it's mine" she sighed then took a deep breath.

"Yes, originally I did call you down here because of that. But that phone call was to tell me that they made a mistake it's not yours"

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes klay I am"

"How maybe they made another mistake"

"They didn't the dna of the baby matched with Steph's it's his not yours" he looked down and continued to eat his food, but Amari didn't she just looked at him.

"Are you really sad about this right now?" She asked making him drop his fork and look at her.

"Of course I am" he confessed.

"Why? I'm with Steph this is way better"

"Maybe but I'm not gonna lie I hoped it was mine so I could get you back"

"What?" She asked in disbelief.

"Amari I love you, I always have and I always will"

"I get that klay but even if it was yours I wouldn't leave Steph so you need to let it go, let me go"

"Don't you think I'm trying?" He questioned "it's way harder then you think when I see you almost every damn day with him"

"Klay people are staring calm down"

"No amari you don't get it ok" he stood up pulling out his wallet "I can't do this anymore" he said placing a 20 on the table then leaving.

"Wait klay" she ran out after him leaving money for her meal as well. When she got outside she saw his car still sitting in a parking spot so she walked up to it and knocked on the door. Klay opened the drivers door but stayed inside.

"Klay I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you this much" he sighed.

"I know, I hate to say it but you love him more and I can't compete with that" he stopped and thought for a while. "So is this really it for us"

"Yeah, it is klay" he hopped out of the car.

"Fine" he pulled her close and laid a long passionate kiss on her lips. "Goodbye Amari" He said after pulling away and getting back into his car and backing out. Amari just stood there shocked with her hand to her lips. She definitely did not expect that. Walking back to her car she sat down and slammed the door shut she put her hands on the wheel and squeezed tightly then letting it go and started the car. She backed out and made her way to her house. She tried to distract herself by reminding herself that it's Steph's baby but whenever she did telling Steph about the kiss and whether or not she should tell him popped into her head.

She got to the house and finally decided not to tell Steph because it wasn't that big of a deal because it didn't mean anything. She walked into the house and saw Steph and draymond sitting on the couch playing video games.

"Hey babygirl how'd it go?" Steph asked with his eyes still on the tv.

"Steph can I talk to you quick?" She said making his head snap back to her, nervously.

"Yeah of course" he set the controller on the table in front of him and got up to walk to the kitchen where Amari was. "What's wrong baby, your making me nervous"

"Nothing to be nervous about" she walked closer to him wrapping her arms around his waist as he did the same. "So when I was at dinner right before I was about to tell klay I got a call from the doctor"

"Is everything okay?" He questioned pulling away slightly to look at her face.

"Everything is fine, they just mixed up the dna results and it's actually yours, not klays"

"What?" He pulled away all the way with his hand still on her shoulders "are you serious?" He asked as she nodded "oh my god" he yelled and kissed her then hugged her tight. "I can't believe this, this is amazing"

"I know and I'm so glad your excited"

"Are you kidding excited doesn't even describe what I'm feeling right now" he kept her close and kissed her head mumbling  "Yes" he picked her up and sat her on the counter and kissed her again. "Now we gotta celebrate" he smirked kissing down her neck.

"With Dray in the other room?" She questioned.

"Shit your right" he said making her laugh. "I'll be right back, don't move" she rolled her eyes as he ran out of the kitchen.

"Dray you gotta go"

"What Why I'm about to beat this team"

"I don't care, me and Amari got some celebrating to do"

"So go do it I'll put on some headphones" he suggested "Or I could help you celebrate" he smirked laughing at himself.

"Ok get out" Steph said turning off the tv and taking the controller out of his hand.

"What dude"

"Out" he pointed to the door

"Ugh Fine" he got up as Steph pushed him out the door. "Have fun getting it on" He said once his shoes were on and he opened the door.

"We will" Steph said.

"But seriously im happy it's yours and not klays man"

"How the hell do you know, she just told me"

"Cuz I can hear you, there's just a wall in between rooms"

"Whatever, Thanks bro" Dray nodded and walked out the door

"Mari, if he doesn't put it down good enough for ya, you know where to find me" he yelled out of the house so she would hear.

"Get the fuck out" Steph yelled and slammed the door shut in drays face. Steph walked back over to where Amari was sitting and got in between her legs. "Did you hear any of that?"

"All of it" she put her arms around his neck "I also heard that he's offering to help me out if you don't do a good enough job"

"Oh really?" He questioned.

"Yeah and I might have to take him up on it"

"I see how it is" he said picking her up off the counter causing her to wrap her legs around him. He walked upstairs to there room and threw her on the bed causing her to bite her lip. Steph took his shirt off before getting on top of her then pressed his lips to hers.