If We're Being Honest

Madelyn walked into school with a added accessory. A crown beanie. The happenings of the previous night with Jughead led to a bet that he didn't win. Maddie got strange stares as she walked in, same as Jughead. She walked to her locker and put in her combination grabbing books and shit her locker. She went into the student lounge to be met with the stares of Betty, Archie, and Veronica.

"What the hell?", Veronica asked noticing she was wearing the beanie instead of Jughead. Betty turned towards her and furrowed her eyes brow. Archie just glared his eyes at her and continued ignore her.

"Explain", Betty said. Madelyn, Luckily, already had her lie made up.

"Oh he owed me",Madelyn said boringly. As Betty was about to respond Mr. Weather-bee's voice came over the speaker.

"Good Morning students. SouthSide High is shut down due to unfortunate circumstances. North and South will be merging TODAY", his voice boomed. They all got up and walked into the hallway. The doors opened to reveal Serpent after Serpent after Serpent. A crowd came in. Eventually Sweet Pea walked in and his face lit up when he saw Madelyn. Immediately a wave of guilt came over Her . SP always cared about Madelyn , even though sometimes he didn't know how to show it.

Cheryl walked over to you and yanked you to the side.

"You think you're slick huh slut?", Cheryl said with Venom in her words. Madelyn's heart began to race but she didn't show it or act like it because if Cheryl found out what happened between her and Jughead. Hell was bound to flood throughout the school.

"What?", Madelyn asked.

"Sleeping with Jughead. Me and Reggie saw you to leave Pops. We followed you and heard some interesting sounds coming from his trailer", Cheryl said smirking. Sweet Pea came up to Madelyn and Cheryl immediately walked away. But the bashing and accusations weren't over. Reggie came over next.

"When you gon let me smash?", he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Excuse me?", Madelyn asked.

"If Jughead can get in it why can't I?", Reggie asked smacking your butt. Unfortunately Sweet Pea was close enough to lunge at Reggie.

"Because she doesn't want Flee's bitch. Now go find your collar", SP said angrily shoving Reggie back. Reggie stumbled and lost balance falling to the ground. Madelyn could see the anger in both eyes. Then SP smacked her butt with a smirk. If a fight wasn't bound to happen before best believe shit was about to go down now.

Reggie jumped up and Punched SP right in the face. He stumbled back and fell into the wall. Then Archie came out of no where and started to kick SP. This was not going to happen. Fangs jumped in and started fighting Archie while SP was fighting Reggie. More and More people jumped in. Bulldogs and Serpents. Principal Weather-bee came in and blew his whistle

"STOP NOW. EVERYONE IN MY OFFICE NOW",his voice boomed through the hallway. 

"Tonight it's. Serpent Vs Bulldog fight", Reggie said walking to the office.

"11:00", Archie said. Sweet pea nodded

"Sure fucking thing", he said as he walked away

Madelyn was about to walk away but Sweet Pea grabbed her arm.

"You cool girly?", he asked. Madelyn just nodded. Tonight was going to be one hell of a night.

"By the way. Let me know if they bother you anymore I'll kick their asses". Madelyn shrugged her shoulders and walked off. That was close. Too close. Although she knew she was in the wrong for what she did with Jughead there was simply no regrets. Jughead treated her like diamond but Sweet Pea treated her like a diamond too.

Class seemed to go by so slow. The time of the North and South fight rang in her head. 11:00, 11:00, 11:00. She would need to tell Sweet Pea what was going on because there was no doubt in her mind that Reggie wasn't going to bite his tongue tonight. Her secret would be out and it would be horrible. If she could deny SP how come she couldn't deny Jughead?

Once 11:00 rolled around her and SP rode up to the location on his motorcycle. Reggie, Archie, and some other bulldogs were already there. As much as Madelyn wanted to stop the fight she wouldn't. If this was needed be for everybody to calm down then so be it. Being a Serpent Northsider had little benefits because it seemed like she HAD to pick a side. Her boyfriend and best friend or the boy who knew something that could tear her down in seconds. As much as a risk it was her best friend came first.

"Got your slut I see", Reggie said smirking

"Shut the hell up. She'll knock your ass up", SP retorted quickly.

"She'll knock Jughead up again too if you give her the chance ", Reggie scoffed. Jughead stood uncomfortably. This wasn't a conversation that was needed right now. Chaos packing on chaos. Perfect. This was her chance to come clean and she took it.

"Well Sweets. I did do something and it wasn't the best of things to do"