In The Serpents Sheets

Warning-Smut

Madelyn walked to his trailer quietly with books in her hand. To any normal person walking by she looked as if she was going home to study. After a long 24 minutes walk. She finally reached the medium sized trailer and knocked on the white door. No long after, he answered the door with a smile on his face.

She sat her books on the small, circular kitchen table and walked over to him. He smiled and ran his hand through her long dark hair. He touched the back of her neck and she could feel the coolness of his Serpent Ring against her skin. She just looked back up at him and smiled. She leaned closer to him and pecked his lips lightly. He pulled away and smirked at her. His hands falling down to her waist. He took of his jacket then his shoes. He grabbed her hand and walked to his bedroom. The smell of dryer sheets filled her nose when she walked in his room. Now things got real

Madelyn pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him. He just looked up in shock and awe. No matter how many times they've done this, it never seizes to amaze him of how fast she can change from one thing to another. She pulled off her dress and threw it in the small chair that sat neatly in the corner of his room. All she was left in was a Lacey black bra and black underwear. He smirked at the sight of her boobs. She turned his head to the side , revealing the serpent tattoo on his neck, and kissed down from his jawline to his Collarbone. The satisfaction he was feeling caused him to close his eyes and just enjoy the moment. She pulled the Lacey bra over her head and began straddling him. At this point his hard on couldn't be missed. She unbuckled his jeans and ran her cold hands up his shirt.

The teasing had been going on for what seemed like forever until Madelyn pulled out his hard and began stroking it. He tilted his head back, revealing all the hickeys that she had left behind. She opened her legs and pushed his length all the way inside her. She gasped at the pressure and stretching he caused from his sized. After a couple deep breaths he began going in and out of her rapidly, stopping every so often to ask if she was Okay. Madelyn was experienced when it came to sex but that didn't stop the fact that he was bigger than her. Height and size. So hurting her wouldn't have been to hard for Sweet Pea to do. Their breath began to hitch as they orgasm's grew closer. Sweet Pea, regardless, made sure that Madelyn had her relief before he did. He felt her legs close automatically. Her legs began to shake and her breath slowed down. He pulled out his dick and began stroking, resulting in his business being done on Madelyn's stomach and breast. He went to the bathroom and started a shower. He led Madelyn to the bathroom and let her shower. She got out and rubbed lotion on her and grabbed one of his shirts to put on. She had on no underwear, just a shirt. They went and sat on the couch and turned on the small box T.V.

After a couple movies Madelyn walked back to his room and checked her phone. She seen missed calls, messages and voicemails flooding her phone. She totally forgot that she had to meet Betty to help with the school newspaper at Pop's. She sighed and got dressed. Texting Betty in the process. After a couple of minutes her phone chimes and she knew Betty had texted her back. She put her dress back on and grabbed her books. She kissed him on the lips and walked out the trailer

"Want me to drive you?" He asked grabbing his keys and walked with Madelyn toward the door. She was grateful for him at the moment.

"Yeah actually, but can you please drop me off like a block away?" Sweet Pea nodded. He knew that Madelyn wasn't ready to tell everybody about them yet and that was fine. A "Northsider" and a Serpent didn't go well together anyway. Madelyn started out on the south-side and eventually moved north. She was still a serpent by heart and nothing could change that.

Madelyn closed the door and walked to the drivers side to give Sweet Pea and kiss. She ran into Pops to be greeted by Betty, Jughead, And Archie. Jughead just smirked as she walked in. He knew all about what she was hiding and agreed to keep it between the 3. Betty just looked at Madelyn worried

"Where do you go all the time? It takes you so long to get here and sometimes I worry," Betty stated folding her hands

"It doesn't matter, I'm fine," Madelyn said opening her book. Betty knew that Maddie didn't want to talk about it so she left it alone. She sighed though, heavily. She wanted the lies to stop. Betty needed to know that Maddie was safe. Or at least where she was going. She decided to let it go, but Archie didn't.

"No Madelyn, where the fucking do you go every so often? It's like you disappeared then reappeared." Archie said grabbing and closing her book. She just looked at him and shook her head. This was not a battle she wanted to have right now. Her legs were weak and she was sitting uncomfortably. She tried to hide the hickeys and the Serpent tattoo on her neck. Jughead seen how uncomfortable she was and pulled her jacket over her neck. As long as she didn't move to much her tattoo would remain hidden. She sighed and gave Jughead a nodding Thank you. Everybody knew Jughead was a serpent and he didn't care who knew. Madelyn on the other hand felt as if she needed to hide because she needed a relief without Betty and Archie being there to criticize her. The serpents were her secret.