King and Queen

Madelyn walked to the serpent hangout it was famous for its motorcycle races. She walked up to the door and knocked. Tall boy answered the door, with his hair hanging over his shoulders. He looked her up and down trying to recognize her face. She held her left hand up and showed the Serpent ring on her marriage finger. At that moment he knew that she wasn't just a serpent, she was queen. Every serpent wore the ring in their pinky, except for king and queen.

Tall Boy stepped to the side and let her in, closing the door behind her. She looked around the room, looking for Toni, or Jughead, SP, and maybe even Fangs. She walked over to the pool table and sat on the edge. She wore a Bra with a see through shirt and some black pants. As she was watching the game of pool continue she heard a voice call out for her.

"Vixen!", the voice yelled. She looked over to see Toni walking toward her. With Jughead following right behind her. He cane up to her and grabbed her upper arm twirling her around. Madelyn laughed as Jughead picked her up over the table.  Sweet pea smiled at his girlfriend enjoying herself.

But as the night went on something began to feel off. As of Jughead had tried to avoid her. Eventually she caught up to him and question him.

"Jug what the hell is wrong with you?", Madelyn questioned grabbing her wrist. Jughead just pulled away and started to go.

"TELL ME!", Madelyn screamed.

"I don't know what the hell is happening but Betty wants to come see us", Jughead whispered yelled. There was no possible way that they were going to let Betty come in there. Of course she was bringing Kevin, Archie, and Veronica with but that won't stop a whole Bar full of serpents from getting them.

"You told them we were here?", Madelyn asked angrily. Jughead just nodded and sighed. Before he could say anything there was a Knock at the door. They both ran to it before Tall Boy could. Betty's eyes went wide when she seen Madelyn with the snake tattoo on her neck.

"Madelyn, you're a serpent", Betty said surprised. Madelyn just rolled her eyes and ignored the comment.

"Tell us what you're doing here", Kevin said crossing his arms. Jughead and Madelyn didn't say a thing, just stood there.

"I'm not talking to you as a friend, but as a Sheriffs son. Tell me or I will tell my father" Kevin said stomping his foot. Madelyn was angry now.

"Tell him what Kev? That you dragged your ass down here when you weren't suppose to and went to the south side, with serpents Might I add? That you disobeyed him? Now I'm talking to you as a SERPENT. Get the fuck out or your head will be on a stake!", Madelyn yelled slamming the door. Betty flinched as the loud sound echoed through out her ears. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Madelyn just threatened her. She turned to Veronica and sighed.

"Well we're done here", V said about to walk away. But before they could leave the door sling open to reveal Toni and Madelyn. Toni had a red bandanna on her wrist and Madelyn had black. They went and sat on a motorcycle. Toni had a Black one and Madelyn had a black one that lit up purple.

"Who's first?", Toni asked. Fangs walked to the Motorcycle and sat on.

"Now who's gonna race me?", he asked with cockiness in his tone. Jughead walked to the bike with Maddie on it and sat down.

"Stop this now!", Kevin shouted. Madelyn threw him the finger and gave him no more attention. This was a side of Madelyn they hadn't see before. She had always had a little badass in her but they never thought this much. Toni wrapped his arms around Fangs and Madelyn wrapped her arms around Jughead. Toni looked over and gave Jughead a air kiss.

"Even though you're my boyfriend doesn't mean we're going easy", Toni said. Jughead just smirk and raised a eyebrow.

Ready...set...GO
Both the motorcycles took off and were out of sight. SP just looked at the entrance smiling. Waiting to see if his girlfriend won.

After a short period of time they saw a purple motorcycle pull up. Jughead and Madelyn had won. They hopped off the bike and hugged each other. Then Toni and Fangs pulled in and dapped them.

"Good job", Toni said to Jughead before kissing him lightly on the lips. Betty just stood there, a bit pissed off, and watched intently at the two. Betty had broken up with Jughead but she didn't expect him to have moved on so quickly.

Throughout the night more races went on. Eventually they all headed inside snd continued their games. Surprisingly Betty, Veronica, Archie, and Kevin all got let in. They were about to go confront Madelyn on her dangerous behavior until she seen she was playing beer pong with A tall, dark haired boy. She was on his shoulders and Toni was on Jughead's. Maddie threw the ball and landed it right into the cup. Toni gave her a playful death glare, as Jughead handed her the cup. She drank the small cup of beer down quickly. Betty and then decided to walk over there anyway. As they got closer Archie recognized that face. It was Sweet Pea, the serpent he hated most. He walked over to SP and pulled Madelyn off his shoulders.

"Why are you hangin with him he's dangerous?", Archie asked yelling. SP grabbed her arm. Archie just swatted his hand away and led her out before she could apologize for his actions.

The car ride was silent. Nobody said anything because it was awkward. Finally everybody started overwhelming her with questions. She didn't answer any of them though. Until Betty hit a nerve.

"This is where you go. Your with the serpents. Hell you ARE a serpent!", Betty exclaimed. Maddie just nodded. She then heard something she wasn't expecting to hear.

"I'm sorry", Betty said. Maddie looked and her confused.

"About all the things I say about the serpents. I would've never. Because all serpents aren't bad. ", Betty continued. Maddie just nodded her head, slipping her serpent jacket over her shoulders.

They pulled up to her house and she walked in. It was no secret to her mother that she was a serpent. She walked upstairs to her room and laid down. SP was going to be furious tomorrow.