3. Outta Town Girl

En başından başla

"Thank you so much!" I gently conveyed.

I wished Joey luck as he deserted me to take his placement exam in the science building once we arrived back to campus. My next stop was they boys dorm. Joey handed me his car keys and asked me to put them back up in his room since I was headed there to meet Bizzle. Holding this check with much money that wasn't even mine just yet made me nervous. Upset that I hadn't added Bank to my list of things to do on our outta town trip, I folded the check and shoved it into my back pocket.

It was quarter to 11 when I knocked on the boys dorm room door. So far, the timing had been perfectly in place. We planned to leave at 11am so we were actually a bit ahead of schedule at this point.

Waiting for the door to open, I watched the art splashed on the door and all around the frame. I was no painter nor artist but I did have a good eye for creativity. This piece on the wall was more than just a reckless, punk drawing. The creation only steered about a foot away from the wooden border of the door. There were two large eyes way at the top of the door frame. If I focused hard enough I could see a tear running down one of the eyes. The tear ended halfway down the wall, where it dispersed into falling money. The other eye wasn't crying tears, it was like it was crying little broken hearts. When the trail of little broken hearts ended, they also dispersed, into girls. Girls who looked more like hookers than actual girls. The drawing went on and on. All mixed together like one huge collage, but the giant eyes at the top and their dripping substances caught my eyes first. Those were the most defined parts of the piece, but there were little connecting sketches covering the whole door and a one foot perimeter of it.

The door flung open, revealing Travis, who was dressed and ready to leave "Hey Mila? Joey's not here, he left a few hours ago" He shrugged taking a step out of the doorway.

With my hands behind my back, I rocked on my heels, "Yeah I know, um I'm here for B-Bizzle, actually," my tone shrank down as I spoke. Travis gave me an unanticipated expression.

He looked back into the dorm room over his shoulder, "And he told you to come, like now?" Travis questioned turning his focus back to me. I gave him an irrefutable nod. His brows bounced, "Well okay then. . ." Travis excused himself with a slick smirk across his face. My eyes followed him as he stepped down the hall.

The door was left half way open from Travis, so I knocked once more before entering myself. I walked straight down the short entry that led to the den, passing the small kitchen on my left. A girl completely naked sat on the couch in the den, her legs spread all over those poor cushions. I sprung backward at the sight, hurling my hands over my eyes and quickly turning my position the opposite way. "I-I'm sorry-I didn't mean to-I knocked but-and I was just looking for-" I faltered with the nonsense words pouring out my mouth until another voice interrupted,

"Me?" Bizzle answered my-looking for someone-question. I removed my hands from my eyes, (since I was thankfully turned away from the indecent girl), looking at Bizzle who was standing in the fridge with a bottle of whip cream in his hand. I was 99% sure he was naked, only being covered by the open fridge door. Slapping my hands over back over my eyes I slowly felt myself melting away at this situation. Why me?

"Shit, is it already Thursday?" Bizzle's voice rang in my ears. A lump in my throat stopped me from responding with words so I, as usual, nodded my head.

I listened carefully at his footsteps as he walked past me. I could literally feel the heat rise to my cheeks when I thought about the condition he just walked right past me in. I contained myself though, really not liking this feeling too much. I heard Bizzle mumble something, likely to the naked lady on his couch, and then I heard shuffling. I tried to block out all the little noises I was hearing. If my hands weren't glued over my eyes right now, I would try to leave and just wait in the hallway, but who knows what's waiting for me behind my hands.