Kayn is a h0rny 19 year old

Hey guys I am happy to say my story somehow is 3 in kayn thank you so much for the reads and favs so I wasn't going to leave you hanging

You couldn't stop thinking about him and his perfect body his voice everything about him said perfect "Y/N"you heard kayn say as these thoughts ran through your head. "A-ah Yes master Kayn?" You said shakily. "You can still walk right?" He said with a smirk.you said "u-uh Yes master why do you ask?" He said maybe we could go to the forest and take a walk or go to the training area and fight. You thought some fresh air out in the woods would be nice so you decided to go with him. As you walked out the door into the training area past the other people training you said to yourself in your head does he love me or is this a friends with benefits kinda thing? You didn't want to ask because it may sound weird. You reached the edge of the forest and walked into the area where the path started Kayn said we should go off path and see if we could find anyone the path led to many places and was a route for travelers and soldiers it led to the docks to get off Ionia and to small towns that were afraid of zeds order you walked off path for only about 10 minutes before kayn grabbed you and started to make out with you. You started to rub him down south and he moaned into the kiss as he picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist he pulled away knowing you wanted more and winked you knew he was going to leave you wanting more so you would have to wait until he couldn't wait any longer you were still a little sore from the event an hour or 2 ago and still felt horny -kayn p0v- I was still horny for Y/N after fuckîñg her not even and hour or two ago you looked at her beautiful sexy body and just wanted to make her moan and scream for you maybe tonight or in the morning you knew she was sore but he couldn't help but get hard for you when he thought about you.

Ok guys I know it's not a lemon but I did want to make some parts that add more to the story not just a lemon or smut so thank you for the reads and I will make another chapter soon I promise this time -loves from a Birb and shirtless anime man player-