Training

"Come on Y/N how do you think you can beat zed if you can't beat me?" Kayn said. You hated it when he was like this yet loved it too. *flashback*  you were walking just taking a stroll then all the sudden you were pushed into the damp grass "This will be a easy one kayn!"said the deep voice. "I hope not I want a challenge master zed won't fight me...yet."the kayn guy replied. You tried to stand up but he put the edge of the weapon too your neck. "Ah he does have some fight in him." "You snapped.HEY JACKA$$ IM A GIRL IF U DIDN'T NOTICE THE HAIR!" "Heh maybe we should take this one to zed and see if we can keep her!"kayn suggested "that seems like a $hît idea kayn she didn't even hear us following her!"the deep voice said *end of flashback* you took your *insert weapon here* and ran at him trying to hit his lower end *when in doubt aim for the crotch* he leaped to the left and shoved him self into you. You screamed "JESUS FÜ€K!" You stayed there for a moment catching your breath then tried to stand up but you couldn't you looked down to see the mans head on your stomach. "Ummm master?"you asked. "Yes Y/N?" He replied. "Can u u-uh get off me please?" He smirked "Why Y/N aren't you enjoying this moment?" Just as he said that you saw one of zeds soldiers walking towards you both. Kayn saw the look on your face and got up and turned around. "Hello asuka how are you." Kayn said. "Are you ok master Kayn."asuka said with concern. No one but Kayn and MAYBE zed really gave a$hît about you Kayn was second in command and zed of course 1st. You were broken of your thoughts when Kayn replied to the man. "Of course why wouldn't I be." Cocky as always that was Kayn for you. "Well zed wanted to talk to Y/N here so I came to fetch her do you think you can walk Y/N?"asuka snorted. "Well with all that food you had this morning I would think I could walk faster then you slow a$$."you snapped "whoa calm down Y/N let me walk you to the throne room."Kayn said. Fine was all you said. As you walked towards the grand doors to the throne room you wondered why zed wanted to see you the only thing even mildly bad you did was make a joke about asuka But that was last week! Kayn spoke right as you finished that thought. You were nervous and shaking a bit. "It's fine I'm sure zed just wants to tell you your new room since you moved up in the order."he said with haste as you reached the black and red doors to the throne room. He opened the door for you and closed it behind you. As you walked up towards the rune that you would stand on if master zed requested you thought am I going to die? You reached the tune and got on your knees lowering your head "master zed you requested me?" You said with respect. "Yes I did Y/N thank you for coming so quickly." He said. "I see that you have moved up since your first few months training with Kayn so I need to move your room." He said "so since you are doing so well I think I will make you a apprentice of Kayn so that means you will be Sharing a room with him."he stated. "But master zed we are not of the same gender are you sure?"you replied with concern. "Do not question me Y/N I'm sure it will work out fine now you may retire to your new living space make sure you tell Kayn to."he replied. "Yes master zed."you said then turned around and walked out of the throne room. *time skip back to Kayn and Y/N room* "so master zed said you are staying with me now?"Kayn said. "Yes master Kayn."you replied. "Well I have a double bed so you can sleep with me or on the floor with some blankets."he winked. You didn't want to be sore from sleeping on the cold ground but sleeping with a man who was a year older then you AND your teacher(in this story Kayn in 19 your 18) would be weird but you didn't want to be sore all day. "U-um I guess in the bed master Kayn."you said."mmm ok Y/N I'm sure that would be for the best."he smirked then laid on the bed. {you were in a black tank top and black sleeping shorts. Kayn was in his short things whatever he wears in LOL with his hair in unbraided hehehehe 😉} You laid down on the other side of the bed and he turned the lamp off. You both shifted for a while then looked at him in the darkness you could see the outline of his perfect shoulders and muscles{he wasn't under covers bc real men don't get cold XD} and then started getting a warm feeling in between your legs you wanted to screw around with him you realized you could feel your panties become soaking wet as you thought of him. He opened his eyes that shone in the dark because the red eye caused by rhaast. You were as red as a tomato and kayn saw "thinking of someone Y/N?" He smirked "u-uh no master Kayn just cold tonight!"you said with haste. "Oh really well maybe I can warm you up~"he said with a tone of lust. He then grabbed you and pulled you into his warm embrace you put a hand on his waist and shoulder then started feeling even more warm then you already was. "T-thank you master Kayn." You said as you started feeling even warmer in your womanhood but you felt a hint of drowsiness. "Heh goodnight akachan~" he said with lust as you both fell in too a deep sleep.

{ok well that was the first piece I have ever done if you read this thank you so much and I am sorry if it was bad I will update often and this most likely will be a long term story so buckle up kids!}oh and akachan means baby in Japan ;-;