Good morning!

You awoke with the sun still rising and the noise of other team members outside your door you turned around to see kayn in a still deep sleep as you yawned you thought about what he did last night you asked to yourself does he like me....or even maybe love me? "Good morning Y/N."Kayn said. "Oh um good morning master."you said surprised. "I am going to go out for a morning shower at the south waterfall you can use my shower today."He said while getting out of the bed. You replied while grabbing a clean battle suit from the wardrobe "ok thank you master do we meet at the training grounds west of the waterfall?" He replied with a simple yes and walked out of the room. You started the hot shower and laid your suit on the table then realized you needed a towel you looked everywhere in the bathroom sink the drawers and even the wardrobe then you walked over to kayn a wardrobe and looked inside only to find extra shoes,pants,a dagger, 4 books and a box of condoms(do they have those in LOL 😂) you stood there for a second wondering why he had the protection in the first place he never said anything about a girlfriend or a "buddy" so why did he have THOSE. "Was he going to use those.....with me?!"you said quickly closing the wardrobe and rushing to the bathroom. You hurried to the shower realizing kayn would be back very soon. As you undressed you remember that you didn't have a towel so you would have to hurry up and get out so you could find one. You were washing your body when you heard the door click. "Um master I'm still in the shower please don't look."you said as you washed the sweet smelling soap off your body. You turned the water off and then turned around to grab a old shirt to dry yourself off but before you could so you saw kayn in.the.shower.with.you. You quickly covered your breasts and womanhood as you said "Kayn please don't look!" "Why Y/N I know what you saw and I can't let you tell master what I had just for you~" he said while smirking. You had no words for what was going on right now. Your thoughts were cut off as kayn grabbed you and took you towards the bed. "Oh boy."you thought.......