(LEMON ALERT)

If you don't like lemons then skip this chapter please and if you underage I advise you don't read. I'm also bad at lemons and this is my 1st one so just a warning.

Kayn put you down on the bed and got next to you and started to kiss your neck searching for your sweet spot a few seconds later he found it after hearing you moan he left love bites all over your neck and shoulders then made his way down to your breasts (the word boobs is a turn off right lmao) sucking and licking the mounds as you moaned and tugged on his hair. You were already naked but he wasn't you pointed at his pants and his knew what you meant he took off his pants and underwear (they have those right 🤨) he was 6 inch. "K-kayn how will that g-go in?!"you said startled at the sight before you. He replied while grabbing the box of condoms out of the wardrobe. "It will I promise wait are you a virgin?" "Yes."you replied shakily. As he got into the bed he spoke "someone like you is still a virgin lucky me...". He put on the condom and got on top of you. "I will go slow ok?" He said with concern. "O-ok."you said. He prodded at your entrance and slowly pushed in. You dug your nails into his back and he groaned. When he was fully in you he started to thrust slowly just like he promised. Soon the pain of your first time turned into pleasure and you started to moan his name. " ah Kayn please f-faster." You pleaded. He obeyed and started to go faster. "Do you like this Y/N?" Kayn said with lust. "Yes kayn y-yes." You replied finding it hard to speak. "I'm sorry what did you say there Y/N." Kayn said while rubbing your clit. "I l-love it Kayn!" Right as you finished that  sentence you orgasmed kayn still hadn't so he kept going until a few seconds later "a-ah Y/N" Kayn said. After you two got cleaned up you walked out so go train....