Rvb S5 E8 "Yellow Fever"

Start from the beginning

Sister: I love digging, I want to help.

Grif: No, you're leaving.

Sister: Where're we going?

Grif: The other base.

Sister: The Red base?

Grif: No, the Blue base.

Sister: We have two bases? Awesome!

Grif: Move!

Outside of Blue Base
To Wade, Church and Caboose on top of a hill near Blue base as Tucker approaches.

Tucker: Hey have you guys seen Doc? I need him to babysit for a while.

Church: Yeah I got him talkin' to Sheila. She's been actin' real wacky lately.

Wade: It's starting to get pretty weird now.

Tucker: Oh yeah? You mean weirder than your average talking tank?

Church: Don't be snarky.

Tucker: Sorry dude, it's the hormones. I just had a baby!

Wade: Yeah, Sheila's been acting kinda distant and weird. Plus she's been saying these random threats.

Church: Kinda reminds me of somebody else.

Tucker: So why is Doc talking to her?

Church: What, you didn't hear the "threatening" part I just said? I'm not goin' over there.

Tucker: Why not send Caboose? Aren't they like, in love or something?

Wade: Everyone has a different taste in women's, I guess.

Church: Guys, I've had all the cross-species babies that I can take for a while. The last thing I need is a junior Caboose runnin' around with a hundred and thirty millimeter cannon for a head. Your little devil-spawn is enough for me.

Tucker: Don't talk about my kid like that.

Wade: Are you finally taken responsibility for your son?

Tucker: I don't know, I think I'm kinda getting in to this whole parenting thing. I caught myself looking at minivans the other day. Gruuhgh.

Church: Of course you are. That's why you need a babysitter for a newborn. I'll be sure to nominate you for Dad of the Year.

Tucker: Don't judge me.

Church: Anyway, Doc's gonna figure out what's wrong with her and give her a little tune-up.

Wade: Isn't Doc a doctor? I don't see how much help he's going to do, fixing a tank.

Tucker: Wades right, Doc's not a mechanic, he's a doctor. 'n not a doctor, a medic. I guess he's not really a medic either 'cause he's never really helped anyone. He's just some annoying guy that we know, with purple armour, who's annoying. Point is, Doc's not a mechanic.

Church: I know. I figure Doc's mechanic skills are probably about as bad as his first aid skills. He's either gonna fix her by accident, or make her completely inoperable, and then I can go down there and figure out what's really goin' on. Either way, I win. Oh, he might also get blown up by her, that's also good.

To Doc in front of Sheila.

Doc: Yeah maybe Yoga lessons weren't such a guhood idea after all. Let's try some deep breathing. In through the air filter... out through the manifold... in through the air filter... out through the manifold.