Chapter 10

<Taylor's POV>

 So, Nash and I have been thinking of this for a week now and we are almost positive it's going to work. "So we are going to got tell the girls today?" Taylor questioned "Bro it'll be okay, we just have to tell them straight forward, nut we have to ask their moms first." I sighed and picked up the phone, dialed Emma's mom number. It rang a few times then a sweet voice spoke "Hello?" "Hi, this is Emma's boyfriend Taylor" it felt so good to be able to say that I was her boyfriend. "I was calling to ask a very important question." she than cut me off in a worried tone "You're not asking to marry her are you?!"  " Oh no mam! We are both far too young" I chuckled, I took a deep breath and began to ask "So, I am in love with your daughter, and I know that it has only been two weeks but I do and its Caibre's turning 18 next week and will be old enough to leave home. But Emma is only 17 and shes not allowed to leave the house without parental permission, does she have you permission to move in with Caibre, Nash, and I?" Maybe this was way too much to ask,  I take a huge breath in and she begins to speak, these next few words would change our lives. "Wow, Taylor thats really brave of you to ask a question. You are a brave man and Im glad to know that. Therefore I am leaning toward yes, she needs a job, and what about the last few years of schooling?" those words were running thrugh my head, like they were on repeat. I couldnt help but to smile. "We will make sure that she gets a good job that wont interfear with school. She can do online school thats what we do." I reply. "Thank you for calling and asking I appreciate it Taylor, have a good day." "Oh thankyou so much you have no idea how greatly I appreciate this. Have a nice day." I hang up and tell Nash everything. While I was on the phone with Emma's mom he was talking to Caibre's mom, she was completely okay with it, and was glad she finally wanted to leave. 

<Caibre's POV>

 Nash bursts through the door followed by Taylor and Nash runs over to me and at the same time the both of them crashed their lips in to ours and we both kiss back. I push away from the kiss "Whats going on?" "Oh that's a suprise for later, but right now just kiss me." So I kiss him back and Taylor carries Emma to his room. I was so confused, what was happening? Oh I didn't care so i just kissed him so hard it hurt. I didn't want to lose him, but I knew it was going to be soon. 

<Emma's POV>

I could tell that Taylor and Nash were hiding something from us, but i wasn't about to ruin this moment. He was just so sexy. He rips off his shirt and I feel as if I'm in one of those romance movies. I was meant to be with him I could just tell, but it would end too soon. He stops kissing me and just stares into my hazel eyes smiling, so I smile back. He whispers something in my ear and I feel like the happiest girl in the world.

<Nash's POV>

I stare into her ocean blue eyes and i'm am caught in thier spell. I knew that there was no letting her go and now I didn't have to, but she didn't know that. I was going to tell her at just the right moment that would make it perfect. I held her close, every time I kissed her all I could feel was butterflies in my stomach. She sat up and I did too I looked at her and she swung her leg over my lap to where she was sitting with my face to her face, I can feel her warm breath. "So, I have a really big surprise for you" what was i suppose to say? "okay?" whatever"? i didn't know what to do so i just got up and walked to the foot of the bed. Then he says "Babe I love you and i have BIG news, your mom said  that you could move in with us!" "Who's us?" "Me and Taylor, and even Emma, her mom said she can move in with us too. So is that a yes?" "Of course, yes a million times!! I love you soooo much!!!" and thats when I just had to kiss her.

<Taylor's POV>

I told her all about her moving in with us and she just sat there. I didn't know what to say so I waited for her to say something. "I love you sooo much!!!" She kissed me so passionally that I knew we were made for each other. Nothing was going to keep us apart, at least i wasn't gonna let anything. We eventually slowed down on kissing and she started looking at my abs and eventually started stroking them. She takes off her shirt revealing her purple lace bra again. I don't know what to do but kiss her, so that's what i did. Eventually I take off my pants revealing my boxers, but we were so caught up in the moment. Then we hear a knock on the door and we hear a girly voice  yell "Room Service!!!!" "Oh Shit!!! I yell at the top of my lungs while we are throwing our clothes back on. Once we are both dressed revealing Nash and Caibre. It turns out that Nash just needed to get his phone out of his jacket pocket he wore last night because they were going to go see a movie. While he did that, Caibre ran in and hugged Emma sooo tight while they screamed so loud because we wern't going to be seperated after all.