Chapter 15

<Caibre's pov>
Oh my god....... I could feel the heat boiling to my cheeks. I have no idea what to do I was breathing really hard and couldn't figure out what to do. I just ran I had no idea where but I ran. I ended up in the bathroom. All the sudden, someone came rushing through the doors, but it was Nash. He came over to me and cradled me in his arms "Who is it?" He asked holding me tight. "Chase...... He almost killed me a year ago today." I whispered trying to catch my breath. Nash just started at me with his big blue eyes as they filled with tears. He grasped my hand tightly, and I continued " We had been dating for 6 months and he asked i I wanted to come eat dinner with his family, so of course I agreed. I had done this many times before, but this time I was nervous and had no idea why. So, we got to his parents house and we ate dinner as usual, I hadn't said much and wasn't feeling well. We finished dinner and went up to his room to watch tv. I went to put in a movie as I felt hands slip over my torso, and then pull me in to a really tight hug. I pulled away trying to tell him my stomach hurt, but it didn't work. He threw me on the bed and I screamed in pain but he covered my mouth with his sweaty hand and I bit down as hard as I could then I tasted blood. He pulled away and I dashed for the door, he picked me up and threw me back on the bed. I was vigorously trying to get up but he pinned me down and began to kiss down my stomach, I was trying so hard to get him off. He reached my thighs and I kneed him in the mouth with force. He yelled an cupped his chin to catch the blood. He stood back up and shoved his face in to mine pressing our lips together so I let him as I walked to ward the drawers and when his back was against them I pushed his head in to the side of it and he fell to the ground. I ran out of the room and down stairs, his parents were on the couch watching a film. They were so worried and yelling what happened? So I told them I'm never coming back and that their son was crazy." I finished with tears rolling down my cheeks.
<Nash's POV>
I had no words I just kissed her and held her in my arms. Emma came in with chase behind her. Caibre held my arm and she wasn't breathing so emma sat down with her and held she already knew about the chase thing. I stood up and just punched him square in the mouth. And he fell to the ground the nurse walked in an asked us to leave as she cared for chase. She should have left him there. We walked out and emma ran to Taylor he was checking us out of the hospital. We all got in the car and told Taylor what happened

--sorry it's kinda short but A lot happened! Hope u liked it!! I actually got tickets to Taylor and met him a week ago and it was the best day of my life!😭 but ya xoxo-emma--