Learning

{Quoia}

we all know the old saying "you learn something new everyday". so let me tell you what i learned this half of the year.

i learned that friendships are going to fall apart. it's whether you guys try to keep building it or not counts. most importantly how you treat one another. toxic friends  tend to be wishy washy. meaning in and out your life at certain points. don't let them back in. let them know there is now a boundary on your trust with them. they may be the ones telling your worst secrets or speaking on your name period.

i learned how to keep my privacy. i used to be an open book where everybody knew every little thing about me (middle school years) .and that led to people speaking on my name in the worst way possible. now i don't post anything  about what's happening with my life or what i'm doing or how i'm feelin. you'll see my face and a meme and thats it. and it's not just social media. it's all also in real life. on my worse days i'll tell you it's my best day cause i just don't know who the enemy is. ask me who i'm talking to or what i'm doing in my life i'll tell you i'm chilling.

also learning how to remove myself from drama.  as a group of female friends we tend to think since our friend has beef we have beef too and that's not it. i'm not saying go be fake and laugh all in the persons face she don't like. but you don't have to go back and forth with them and talk about them. why stoop down to their level? i learned how to keep my composure on this. anytime i see someone who doesn't like me i smile at them to let them know i'm good on the drama. you don't need to react. anytime i hear someone don't like me i shrug and walk away. i'm not wasting my energy on negatives.

and those are just a few things i learned  for a minute now. i missed actually talking to y'all and the input.

when do y'all go back to school ? what grade? how are you going to improve yourself ? and what are you doing to make your environment a safe place? stay blessed and learn.