Birthday Party

-Jeremiah POV

"THE BIRTHDAY GIRL IS HERE!" Somebody said into the microphone. I glanced towards the door and saw Kay being escorted in by Darius. He claims that tonight is the night that he finally hit it, but that's definitely not happening on my watch.

I turned my full attention towards Kay and my mouth dropped. She looked too damn sexy got her own good! Hell, she looking good enough to eat. She already got natural beauty, so I don't see why she even bother to wear makeup. Wait I sound like a little bitch saying that..

Darius escorted her to the stairs and she took her precious time walking up the stairs and to the middle of the stage. I just now noticed she did something different to her hair and I actually like it. She grabbed the microphone and cleared her throat before speaking.

"Hey everybody! Y'all having fun?" She said. Everybody is the crowd cheered and clapped. "That's good. Well I just wanted to get up here to say thank you to my best friend Janiyah, cause we wouldn't be here having a good time tonight if it wasn't for her. So on three, everybody say 'Thank you Janiyah' okay? 1.....2... 3!" She yelled and everybody yelled thank you to Janiyah on cue. Janiyah was smiling her ass off.

Kay walked off the stage with that beautiful ass smile on her face. I started making my way to her, but again..Darius beat me too it. He whispered something in her ear and she giggled and nodded. I wonder what the hell that nigga said that got her blushing like that. Hell, I thought I was the only one that could make her blush.

And about Darius and his 'son'..turns out the baby ain't his. Aysia is a lying hoe who had him believing that he was his so she could have a place to stay and a car to drive. I'm glad my nigga got that hoe off his back now though.

Partying ain't really my thing. I only came cause its Kay birthday party. Parties are full of thirsty hoes, looking for a dick to ride. I went to the V.I.P. section, which was only reserved for me, Kay, Darius, Janiyah, and Anika so I wouldn't be bothered by nobody.

Anika tried to fuck me a couple of times, but I turned her ass down. I heard she a lil hoe, which is crazy cause she acted nothing like a hoe when we was younger. I guess that's just the way her parents divorce affected her.

I seen Kay head peek through the door and then she stepped in. She didn't see me cause I was in the farthest corner away from the door. She let out a deep frustrated sigh, then plopped down on the couch.

"Whats wrong?" I said, causing her to jumped. I walked over to her and sat down on the couch next to her.

"Partying ain't my thing, but I guess I'm having a good time. It really ain't much to do since I don't drink or smoke and I damn shole ain't about to dance on none of these dusty ass niggas." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

  "I feel you on that one. I ain't the party animal type either." I said.

"How long you been up here?" She asked.

"Only like 15 minutes." I said. She just nodded her head and I decided to compliment her..to get in her pants of course. "Your hair look good ma, I like it." I stated.

"Thank you." She said, with a small smile.

"And that dress look good on you." I said, eyeing her breasts. That dress had them sitting up just right and I wasn't to grab them so damn bad, but I kept my composure.

"Can you stop being a pervert?" She asked, smirking and blushing. She crossed her arms over her chest, but that just made the view better.

"Girl you know you like my pervertedness." I said, smirking at her. She rolled her eyes and blushed even harder.

  "I got a question," She said after a few minutes of silence "What makes you think I like you so much Jeremiah?" She said with a look of amusement on her face.

"The way you blush every time I talk to you," I said, causing her to blush. "The way your body tense up when I touch you," I said, pushing a piece of stray hair behind her ear and causing her to tense up. "And the way you turn your attention to my lips every time I lick them." I said, licking my lips and she indeed looked at them.

"You noticed all of that.." She mumbled.

I leaned forward and she didn't stop me, so I crashed my lips into hers. Damn, she got some soft ass lips. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip and she immediately parted her lips so that I could get my tongue through them. Our tongues wrestled for dominance and of course I was winning.

I pulled her on my lap, so that she was straddling me. I made sure I didn't break the kiss and I gripped her hips as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I started stroking her bare thigh and she moaned against my lips. I finally pulled back from the kiss cause I'm sure we would have fucked in the V.I.P. room if I didn't.

  "I would have been kissed you, if I knew you was such a good kisser like that." I said, with a smirk. She blushed yet again and buried her face in my chest as I chuckled. She lifted her head after a while and busted out laughing. I just now noticed how sexy her laugh is.

"Whats so funny?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. She climbed off my lap and grabbed her little clutch thingy and pulled out a napkin. She came and wiped my mouth with it, then she showed me the lipstick covered napkin.

"You had lipstick all over you mouth." She said, laughing again. I mugged her and she re-applied her smeared lipstick.

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked, ready to make some moves.