Meet Kailani

-Kay POV

My name is Kailani Le'Nay Johnston. My parents are Steven and Janay Johnston, rich business folks. I am 19 years old and I still live with my parents. I'm sorta what you would call a 'melanin queen' with my cocoa skin and dark brown eyes. My stomach is flat, my hips are wide, and I have a nice sized butt. It ain't Nicki Minaj big. but its getting there. (KAILANI IN MM)

My bestfriend is Janiyah Roberts. She is 20, I was born a few months after her.

I'm crushing hard on Jeremiah Roberts, Janiyah's brother. He is 21, a year and some older than me. Every time I go over to her house, he is either in his room or out somewhere. I had a crush on him for the longest, but I think he sees me as a little sister though. We always play fight and goof around each other.

-May 13th, 2018

I sat in my car, thinking of somewhere to go. My parents are arguing right now and I really don't wanna be around all that right now. I grabbed my phone and dialed the first number I saw.

"Hello?" Janiyah answered.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, come over." She said, already knowing what I was about to ask.

"I'm on my way" I said, pulling out of my parents driveway.

"Okay boo." She said, hanging up. I let my phone fall in my lap, and drove away to Janiyah house.

I got out my car and knocked on the door and waited for somebody to answer. I expected Janiyah to answer, but a shirtless Jeremiah did. I swear I almost melted, but I kept my composure and pushed him out the way.

"Put on a shirt, don't nobody wanna see your tired abs." I said lying through my teeth.

"Girl stop stunting, you know you want all this sexiness." He said smirking and smacking me on the booty. I hurried and turned my head, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing so hard.

"Maybe not. Where my baby at?" I asked, referring to Janiyah.

"I'm right here ma." He said, coming close to me. I felt his mint fresh breath creep down my neck, making my hairs stand up. I swear it was a waterfall between my legs, but I played it off by pushing him away.

"Not you fool, Janiyah." I said.

"She upstairs." He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to Janiyah's room. She was laying on her bed, looking at something on her phone.