he's coming to derry... to find you

Chris was driving and looking for a map to Derry, he knew it was close but he had no idea in what direction it was. The car windows were all open, he heard some girls laugh which made him annoyed. He was about to close them but realized who the girls were, so he stopped the car and walked fast to them.

"Sadie Sink! Wait!" he yelled and the girls turned around, looking at each other kind of scared and whispering something. He got closer and Sadie nodded at him to talk whatever he had to say.

"You girls know Millie has a boyfriend?" Sadie hesitated to answer, but thought that Millie had probably told him about Finn. "Finn? Yeah we know about them."

"What does this Finn exactly look like?" he asked making Sadie and Sophia look at each other again. "Sorry sir, we really have to go now." He dragged Sadie's hair making her yell from pain.

"Let me go!" she screamed but it didn't help. "Not before you tell me what he looks like." She tried to hit him but he only tightened his grip. Sophia was trying to get help but no one was around.

"Fine! He is tall, has dark curly hair and freckles. I guess you'll recognize him if you see him."

A young man, Tom Holland, had seen Chris drag Sadie from her hair in the middle of a road. He had of course ran there, he didn't accept things like that to be done.

"Hey! Man what are you doing?" he yelled at the older man, who let go of Sadie's hair at that second. Sophia rushed to hug her best friend.

"Just looking for my... daughter", Chris said coldly. "Well I bet she's not in her hair. Now, would you please leave these girls alone?" Chris left hesitantly, looked at his phone and started to drive.

"Are you girls okay?" he asked concerned. Sadie played with her fingers and nodded. "Yeah. Thanks Tom."

He sighed and pointed at the girls. "You two redheads are always in trouble."

"But isn't it great that we have our own superhero always saving us? I would say that you are real Captain America, but I think Spider-Man would fit you better", Sophia said and laughed. Tom gasped and lifted his eyebrows as he couldn't believe what she had just said.

"Can you read minds? Spider-Man is literally my favourite superhero! He's so cool." Sophia nodded at his question and laughed. But she didn't laugh for long, as she realized she had to warn Millie.

sophia: mills

sophia: important thing here

millie: okay, tell me

sophia: chris dragged sadie from her hair and made her to tell what finn looks like

sophia: and now he's coming to derry... to find you and him...

sophia: we're so sorry!! fr be safe mills

millie: whoops sucks for him

millie: im not in derry

sophia: what???? where are you?

millie: IM SEEING MY DAD

sophia: OH MY GOD WHAT THAT'S AMAZING

sophia: IM SO HAPPY FOR U BB

millie: IM HAPPY TOO AND I TALKED TO MY STEPMOTHER AND SHE IS AMAZING SHE'S SO KIND

sophia: AAAAHHHH THANK GOD UR SAFE

millie: im thankful too

millie: but i guess i should thank my soulmates