u just broke my heart

jaeden to millie

jaeden: MILLIE HELP

jaeden: I CAN'T WAIT FOR TWO HOURS

jaeden: UGHHH I HATE WAITING

jaeden: MILLS

jaeden: WHERE ARE U

millie: gosh jae calm down

jaeden: oh thankgod ur here

millie: yeah

millie: im excited too

jaeden: wth how can u be so calm??? r u even a human??

millie: idk

millie: i guess i just don't like finn as much as i did sometime

jaeden: W H A T

jaeden: are u really saying this now

jaeden: what about my ship

jaeden: i shipped fillie so much

jaeden: and u just broke my heart

millie: LMAO i was kidding i love him more than myself

jaeden: REALLY

jaeden: i didn't know that was possible

millie: me neither

jaeden: oh i forgot the real reason i texted u

jaeden: can i come over? im going crazy here

millie: yeah sure

jaeden: k i'll be there in 10 hoe

millie: yeah see u soon bitch

finn to millie

finn: what is my beautiful girl doing?

millie: since when have i been ur girl?

finn: uhh since the first time i texted u

millie: well ur beautiful (and amazing and intelligent) girl is waiting for one idiot to show up to her house

finn: and that idiot is jae, right?

millie: yup

finn: understandable

millie: hey don't mock my best friend

millie: only i can do that

finn: sorry mills

millie: don't apologize from me, jae's the one u called idiot

finn: maybe jae will never know about this?

millie: hmm. we'll see

finn: pls i don't want him to hate me

millie: i'll think about it

finn: food

finn: *good

millie: lmao food exactly what i was thinking

finn: that wasn't a surprise

finn: i mean who wouldn't think of food all the time? because i damn right do

millie: yeah same

millie: oh talking about jaeden guess who's here now

finn: i have no idea, maybe jaeden?

millie: damn right

millie: i'll go now, see u soon ❤️

finn: see u soon 😘

Jaeden opened the door to Millie's room and jumped on her bed. He was shaking and hyperventilating as he rolled on her bed.

"Oh my god Jaeden, are you on drugs?" Millie asked concerned and Jaeden smirked.
"I'm not on drugs, I'm just in love", he sang badly and made her laugh.

They talked about Wyatt and Finn for 30 minutes but it felt like they sat there for days. Millie had told Chris that she had homework and a project for school so she and Jaeden would go to Sadie's for couple hours. Over couple years she had became a good liar, as she always had to lie to Chris to protect herself. And it was even easier when he was drunk like now.

"Millie I can't take this anymore. They are here now and we're supposed to wait for an hour before we see them? I am going out with Wy now", Jaeden said as he walked around in her room. Millie took his hand and lead him to her closet.

"I have chosen couple outfits that I want to wear when I meet Finn but I can't decide which one I'll wear today. Help, please." That was a lie. She had only one outfit which she wanted to wear but whatever kept Jaeden busy was good. And for a while he didn't say a word about Wyatt as he was concentrating on choosing perfect clothes for his best friend.

"Bye mom, I'll see you in couple days. Love you!" Finn said and closed the car door. His mom drove away as he and Wyatt stood in front of his uncle's house. Finn knocked the door and it opened immediately. His uncle hugged him tightly and they all walked in.

"Hey boys, it's been a long time!" Finn's uncle said gladly and hugged Wyatt too.
"Hey Joe", they said almost the same time and Finn and Joe walked to the kitchen. Wyatt went outside to call his parents to let them know he was okay.

"So how's your dad doing nowadays?"
"Pretty good, he got a promotion month ago." Joe sighed and shook his head.
"That shithead always gets the best things", Joe mocked and laughed.
"Talking about the best things, where's Natalia?" Finn asked. He had noticed that his uncle's sweet girlfriend wasn't around like she always was before. Finn really liked her, she was like a sister to her.

"Yeah, umm... we broke up six months ago", Joe said sadly and looked down.
"Oh, I'm so sorry Joe." There was an awkward silence for a minute but a sound of door opening broke it. Wyatt walked to sit with them and Joe quickly added:
"But it's okay, I mean people break up for a reason, right? We didn't love each other anymore and stuff but shit happens."
"Yeah, you're right."

But no, Joe still loved Natalia. He loved her more than anything and was about to propose her, but then shit really happened and his heart broke into million pieces. That Charlie guy, old "friend" of hers had suddenly came into her life, and not even a month went by before she cheated on Joe with him multiple times. And even after all that, Joe was ready to forgive her and stay with her, but she broke his heart again by suddenly leaving with Charlie. Nothing else was left from her but a cold note: "Joe, I'm sorry, I just love him more. Natalia." Of course she loved him more. Because Joe, he was always second. He never won.

a/n
yessss the next chapter is the one where mills and finn meet each other for the first time!! im so excited!! anyways if u liked this, please vote and tysm for reading!
- emilia