Hospitalized

Ellie's POV

I was on the floor, coughing up blood from my mouth with people surrounding me, watching.

"OH MY GOD! SOMEONE HELP! CALL NINE ONE ONE!!!" A girl screamed. A teacher ran out of a classroom, gasping at the sight of me and pulling out his phone to call 911.

"Hello! Nine one one! There's a-" Jackson came into view as he was struggling to push people to the side, to see what was happening. His face went pale as he laid his eyes on me and soon became a wreck, on the floor and sobbing. Everything getting blurry and my vision started fading soon going black, though I could still hear everything going on around me. There were sirens that got louder and louder and talking that soon turned to shouting.

"Get her on the Gurney! NOW!" A voice yelled.

"ELLIE!!!" Jackson's voice filled my ears as he yelled for me. I felt my body being carried away. I felt a tear drop down my cheek.

Jackson's POV

I looked at Gabe and got up, walking towards him.

"Gabe!!! Go with Ellie!!! I need to go get Colby!!!" And with that Gabe got into the ambulance and they took off.

Ellie's POV

I could feel my body violently shake as I was planted onto something. I'm thinking in the back of the ambulance because this is the worst ride I've ever had. It's so painful and everything is bumpy. I could hear all of their thingies clashing together, that was how bumpy this damn road is. I don't even think it's the road, it's probably the car itself. I was freaking out but, I couldn't move my body at all. I felt like I was fading in and out of reality. Maybe since I can't move, I'll try saying something.

"Jack...son" I whispered, raising my hand up a bit. Everything stopped and I couldn't feel anything. It was like I was floating and my mind was taking control of my body. Everything was blank. I don't know what this is but, it feels...comforting.

Gabe's POV

"Jack...son" Ellie whispered, raising her hand a little. As soon as her hand lifted, it fell and hung lazily. The monitor tracking her heart slowed down and she wasn't breathing, causing me to panic. The paramedic that was sitting out to the side noticed my panic and sat beside me.

"Hey, its alright" She comforted me as I looked between her and Ellie.

"Sh-she's not breathing" I said. She placed her hand on mine and looked at me reassuringly.

"We are professionals, okay? I shouldn't make promises but, she'll be fine. You can count on it. Okay?" She said, "She just passed out. She'll be fine" I nodded in response and kept looking at Ellie. I calmed myself just a bit.

Jackson's POV

I ran as fast as I possibly could to Colby's house from the school and when I reached the house, I barged in and started to run around in hopes of finding Colby. I ran into the gaming room and saw Colby sitting on the beanbag, talking to someone on his phone. After something was said on the other side, his face turned pale and he rushed to stand up and grab his car keys.

"Colby! Ellie's-" I got cut off.

"I know. Let's go!!!" Colby said, running out of the house and getting into the car with me following behind him. Once we pulled up to the parking lot, I spent no time running into the building where I saw Gabe in the waiting room, pacing quite quickly and biting at his nails.