Eight: Hideout

Luke’s motorcycle slowed as they approached their destination. Kyret lifted her head from Luke’s back to survey their hideout. It was a one story wooden cabin, with the shutters of the windows hanging off the hinges. It was surrounded by deep green shrubbery and tall mahogany trees. Kyret wondered where in the United States they were, but she decided to keep her questions to herself. They got off the motorcycle to approach the door. Luke unlocked it and she hesitantly followed him inside the cold structure.

Kyret peered around the shabby cabin: A mounted deer’s head, a bear skin on the floor, brown leather couch, modern electric stove and a fireplace. It was like something from a magazine.

Luke found a red Zippo lighter from a drawer and threw it into the fireplace. The wood ignited slowly, the fire spreading and radiating warmth into the room. Kyret listened to the crackling embers when she heard Luke announce,

“It’s not much. But it’ll do for tonight.” He rummaged the cabinets and found two cans of vegetable soup to prepare for them.

As she looked around, her eyes found Luke scraping soup out of a can. Her gaze was fixed on Luke’s bulging muscles. His ebony skin was uninterrupted over a rippling physique. She bit her lip. She instinctually started moving towards him, in some sex-crazed trance, but she caught herself. He was her father’s friend. It was inappropriate and sleazy. But he did risk his life to rescue me, she thought. He at least deserved some kind of reward. As she continued to move closer, he smiled at her. She froze uncomfortably and tried her best to return the gesture. Why, she thought, am I acting like a 14 year old virgin? Then she realized that she was one, just a 21 year old one. She shook her head. She had an immense amount of sex appeal that she never really used. She shouldn’t have waited so long, but she had always waited for a sign. For something that told her it was okay. Suddenly Luke’s gaze fell upon her face, and something inside her fluttered. It was confirmed.

Luke studied her, suddenly she felt naked already. “Are you okay?” he asked. She shivered at his velvety tone.

“Yes, I’m fine, just a little cold.” She said, to her surprise, because she was warm all over. Just looking at Luke’s face and body, his dark and daring eyes, his chiseled chin and frame, those lips that seemed to be an invitation made her tingle with excitement. Then she flashed back to reality as Luke stopped preparing the food to grab a blanket and wrap it around her shoulders.

“Better?” He asked, and she got a whiff of him. Damn, he even smells good, she thought.

Then she quickly replied, “Yes,”

  Luke returned to his soup, which now bubbled in a small pot, filling the room with a great aroma.

Kyret never remembered feeling so attracted to a man. Her previous men of interest were all attractive, no doubt, but something was different about Luke. He wasn’t just a striking bad boy. He was tender and charming. She felt secure around him, safe, even. Something she hadn’t felt in a long time. Like nothing could hurt her, no, like he wouldn’t let anything hurt her. She shivered, again, at the thought of him killing all those cops to protect her.

He broke her out of her thoughts, “You hungry?”

“No,” she said. It wasn’t food that she starving for.

“Suit yourself.” He grabbed the pot of vegetable soup and a single spoon and sat down on the couch in front of her. He patted the cushion next to him and motioned for her to sit. She hesitated, fighting the urge to jump onto the couch with lust rushing through her veins. She calmed herself and smoothly walked over to the couch and plopped down on the cushion. She had so many urges, she fought to control it. She couldn’t fuck her dad’s friend. That was wrong, but that thought made her even warmer.

“What’s the matter?” Luke asked, looking concerned. He placed his personal pot of soup on the table in front of them. How sweet, she thought. He actually cared about her. That was more than she could say about Brian, the two timing bastard. She then realized that she hadn’t answered yet, and swallowed, her throat was uncomfortably dry, answering, “Nothing.”

Luke didn’t look so convinced; he looked deep into her eyes, almost as if he were staring into her soul. She shivered, again, and squeaked, “Nothing, really. It’s just been an overwhelming day. I’m fine, pinky promise.”

What the fuck, how old am I, six? She reflected.

He smiled at her and locked his pinky with hers. She heated up as his coarse hands touched hers. “Good.” He said, releasing her pinky from the heavenly hold, leaving her feeling cold and empty. Silence filled the room as he ate and stared at the fire. She bit her lip again. He eats sexy, too. What doesn’t look good on this man? He looked at her and she tried to turn her gaze to the fire but her eyes wouldn’t bulge. Before she knew it, she had leaned forward and kissed him. Her mind raced. Her body heated up as she pulled him on top of her, she wanted more of him, needed more of him. Then he broke the kiss and lifted himself back into the sitting position.

She felt embarrassed, her cheeks turned crimson red. She felt herself sweating. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me. I didn’t mean to, that was so weird, I mean not weird, just inappropriate. You’re old, I mean older than me, but still hot. Completely sexy,” she couldn’t control the word vomit, she felt like she was unsuccessfully back tracking and tripping over things, “any woman would be glad…”

She stopped and swallowed, when he turned to her with a smile on his face, but not a sweet smile, a lust filled smile. Then before she could smile back or say anything, she was being kissed, hungrily. He pulled her skinny body over his strong, masculine one. It was the best kiss she’d ever experienced. It was soft, yet firm, gentle, yet rough, innocent, yet sexy all at the same time. He kissed her hard, with such need and want. All of the explanation she’d rambled about previously flew out the window. She decided to let her freak-flag fly.

She straddled him and kissed his neck. He pulled her hair back and kissed her lips, then moved his head to her bust line and licked all the way up to her neck; an unexpected moan escaped her lips. Why had she avoided this pleasure for so long?

He looked up and smiled at her. That smile, gave her so much security. She reached for the bottom of his shirt and pulled it above his head. She ran her cold fingers down his stomach, tracing the defined lines of his abs, causing him to shiver.

They continued, driven by ecstasy to a mutual bliss.

Supesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें