Chapter 23

I rolled over, sweat covered and smiling. As my breathing slowed, I looked over at Peter to find him breathing heavy too.

"Wow. I don't have words." Peter looked over at me, the biggest grin on his face.

"Agreed." I wrapped myself in my sheets and started to get up when I felt Peter grab my arm and pull me back. He rolled on top of me and started kissing me again.

"Round two?" He mumbled against my neck.

I pushed him off and laughed. "No way. Tony or my mom could be home any minute. I don't want them walking in on us." I turned my head to look at him and saw him pouting at me with puppy dog eyes. "Don't give me that look."

"Come on, five more minutes." He pulled me on top of him and kissed me.

"You're ridiculous," I said in between kisses.

"Ridiculously in love with you." He pulled away and looked at me, a huge grin on his face.

"Wow, you're good." I leaned down and kissed him. He rolled me over again, moving his lips along my chin, down my neck, and stopping on my chest.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Peter and I both immediately bolted up, Peter sliding me behind him and covering both of us with the blanket. We stared at Tony, shocked.

"Didn't I tell you to knock!" I yelled from behind Peter.

"Did you two have sex?" Tony yelled, covering his eyes with his hands.

"Why don't you say it a little bit louder Tony." I sarcastically replied. Peter sat there speechless.

"Get dressed. I have something to talk to both of you about." He walked out of the room and shut the door. After a couple of seconds, we heard him call out. "They just had sex!"

"That did not just happen." I leaned my head against Peter's back.

"Yes, it did. I'm literally never going to be allowed to stay here again." He turned around to face me, a smile on his face.

"You think this is funny?" I glared at him but soon started to laugh along with him after a couple of seconds.

"He's going to kill me." Peter shook his head laughing.

"He's going to kill both of us. But on the plus side maybe he will start knocking."

"Probably not. He'll probably make more of a point to burst into your room now. He might just walk in with his eyes closed."

I laughed and stood up, the sheet wrapped around me.

"Where are you going?" I turned around to see him staring at me longingly.

"You heard Tony. He needs to talk to us." I walked into my closet and started looking for something to wear. As I was reaching up on to my shelf to grab a pair of Peter's sweatpants I had stolen a while ago I felt Peter's arms around my waist and my legs lifted off the ground, easily allowing me to grab what I was reaching for.

"I don't need your help to get my clothes." It put me down and I turned around to find him standing there in just his boxers. "But apparently you need mine."

He smirked. "Admit it. You wish I could walk around like this all the time."

"Maybe. I'd like it better if you didn't have a large concerning gash running across your stomach."

"Well, when your boyfriend is an idiot and doesn't have you for judgment he does stupid things. You're going to have to deal with the consequences. But at least I'm pretty nice to look at most of the time."