"enjoying my lips?" he said and i rolled my eyes at him.

"ask for it sugar" he said and i felt my stomach drop.

"no" i managed to let the words out.

"common" he said , then he moved closer making his lip nearly touching mine.

"n-no"

"are you sure about that?" he said and i swallowed the gulp in my throat.

"still no" FUCK YOU PERSEPHONE.

"too bad i'm not in the mood" he said and anger started boiling in my blood.

"please David" i said , WHAT THE FUCK PERSEPHONE.

"sorry , what did you say?" he said.

"please" i pleaded and he smirked , that bastard. then within seconds he smashed his lips on mine, and with that the pain went away , i forgot about everything, i just want him.

he was trying his best not to touch me , well i don't mean in that way , i mean not touch my bruised parts , what a gentleman.

our lips moved in perfect sync , his lips are so soft. i grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me, what? don't blame me , he's the hot one here.

David groaned as i started sucking his bottom lip, then i bit it, hard.

"OUCH" David yelled as he broke the kiss , i smirked.

"that's for making me beg you bastard" i said and he chuckled.

"i'm hungry" i said.

"stay here , i'll be right back" he said , then he stood up and left the room. as soon as he left i managed to stand up , trying to hold in every single groan that was about to escape my lips.

i started walking to the bathroom, using the help of the wall and the stuff around me , and within minutes i finally reached the bathroom.

"you can do it Persephone" i whispered to myself. and then i had the courage to look at myself in the mirror.

my face went pale as soon as i looked at my reflection, my nose was slightly bruised , i have a bruise beneath my left eye and this bruise ends to my jawline, i raised the shirt i was wearing and i assume it's David's shirt , i found my entire stomach and back wrapped with gauze and i looked at my thigh and it was also wrapped with gauze. i looked back at the mirror, that's not me , i look like total shit , i look like i just went to hell and came back.

"you'll be okay soon , Sugar" a voice said near me , i looked around and i found David leaning on the door frame.

"why me?" i looked at him with pleading eyes. he sighed and rubbed his sharp jaw with his thumb.

"David i can barely walk without using the help of someone or something , i can barely look at myself in the mirror without fighting the urge the break the mirror and i can barely breath or talk without having this shitty pain in my stomach" i yelled at David , i feel bad for yelling at him , he didn't do anything.

"i'm sorry Persephone" that was the only thing David said, i rolled my eyes and i started walking outside the bathroom.

each step i take i would be stumbling , but i managed to make it outside the room.

i slowly started walking downstairs , using the help of the handrail, i hate myself.

"what are you doing? go back to bed" Marcus said as soon as i made it to the end of the stairs.

"kiss my ass Marcus" i roared at him and i started walking to the kitchen. i walked inside the kitchen and i placed my elbows on the cold counter. i started cursing to myself in Russian, i'm the only person to blame here , i did this to myself , i should've been more secure , i'm too dumb.