2%

chrissie 

who the hell knew you can get a fifty dollar plate of steak. 

it was the greatest meal i have had in years. actually this was the greatest meal i ever had.

we found a nearby mall and decided to blow the money on new clothes, what else would we buy? a house? yeah think again.

"i haven't had an actual nice meal since luke's graduation party." collins said laughing at the dear old memories. it was also kinda of a going away party too but none knew except for the crew, i like to call ourselves that, it's kinda embarrassing actually.

"oh god, that was a terrible party! my mom cried the whole time." luke rolled his eyes and collins giggled and hugged his waist.

"at least you had a graduation party. and a mom as well." maddi said and mumbled the last part.

"same here mads." i gave her a slight smile and she smiled back.

me and maddi didn't have mothers; which is why we bonded so well. her mom died of cancer and mine walked out and left me with my drunken father in an apartment who only paid for lights and hot water once a year. i always found myself staying at calums, and that's why were so close, and nobody knows that except for us. he did anything and everything for. but nothing makes me more angry that she left. nothing.

"think this will fit?" michael said holding up a toddlers t-shirt.

"of course babe." chole ran up to michael kissing his nose.

how disguisting.

_

"okay guys! come over here i have the bedding plans!" ashton said as he laid out a poster board of all the beds in the upstairs on the coffee table.

"great drawing skills." i said as i pointed to an absoulte shitty figure of himself with a six pack.

he stuck his tongue out and countinued calling for everyone to meet up.

"ok, there are four beds, all queens. so chole and michael get the master, as they requested. luke and collins the guest master, me, maddi and calum and chrissie will share a jack and jill bedroom."

everyone agreed and then started getting into their own little conversations. i stayed silent and looked around the dark house from my postion on the couch next to calum. the lack of the lights in this place was werid considering they had a lot of T.Vs and beds and even a freaking fridge.

i came across a little piece of paper directly infront of me sticking out of the deck door. i squinted my eyes trying to see if there was writing.

"what's wrong?" calum whispered in my ear and i jumped slightly.

"you little creep." i laughed and got up with calum follwing. i grabbed the paper and threw it over to calum.

it looked like some of the writing was washed away from some kind of liquid, maybe red cool aid? or even cherry juice.

"what does that say? you're gonna die?" calums said observing the paper.

"shut the hell up." i snacthed the paper from him and he was right. it said you're gonna die. my mouth fell open and my eyes turned into saucers.

"guy's look, come here." i said not looking away from the paper.

"ew what the hell chrissie, is it that time of the month?" maddi said looking at the red paper as ashton giggled.

"go to hell, no look what it says."

everyone passed it around and it finally got back to me. 

"do you think this is real?" luke finally broke the silence of us all, and everyone nodded their heads.

just as i was about to speak, the sounds of creeks and screetches came from down stairs suddenly.

"guys this place is not ok." chole said as she cuddled closer to michael.

boom.

that sound scared the living shit out of me. i quickly grabbed calums hand and he tightned the grip.

boom.

this time everybody grabbed each others hand and gathered closer.

"wh-who's there?" maddi, the fearless of us all said.

boom.

i grabbed calums waist and brought him close to me.

"calum if we die-"

"i can promise you, we are not gonna die."

i licked my lips as the sound got lighter and lighter with each sound it made and eventually it all died down.

"we should all go to bed now i guess, we probably are like high or something." collins said as everyone laughed.

we all walked up the steps and me and calum found our bedroom.

we immediately jumped into the bed and snuggled into the sheets.

"calum?"

"yes chrissie?"

"can we please cuddle, i'm so fucking scared right now you have no clue."

"of course."

it's not even like it was going to be werid, me and cal did cute couple things as friends so many times you wouldn't even belive.

calum quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. we were face to face now and we were just staring at each other.

"ok so i'm gonna get all deep and shit so don't make fun of me. i never say this enough cal, but i love you so fucking much for everything you did for me in high school and middle school and i can't even begin to explain how much you kept me breathing, and i just don't know what would happen if i didn't meet you at that sixth grade carnival and i just love you for that. when my mom left and my dad turned into like a monster, i thought my world came fucking crashing down, but you were there and your home became my home and my home was like non-existant to me. i'm going to make it up to you, i promise. and i don't really know why i thought now was an excellent time to say this but, i said it. i litteraly could have been maddi and end up in an orphanage." 

i could see the huge smile on his face and i couldn't help but smile too.

"chrissie you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, don't forget it. you don't have to make it up. you being here with me is all i could ever wish for."

"love you cal."

"love you too chris-chris."

i giggled and wished him good night before i fell asleep in his warm arms.

_

cute af and kinda scary?? LOL not really but hope you like this:)))

i really like this so far yay:)))) 

this will kinda be cute and mostly scary so yayayay.