Chapter 16: S-class and exceeds

Nova's P.O.V

Our guest were quite. The boys are looking away from everyone. The girls are looking down at the bar. Gale, Reiki, Igneel and I walked over to the bar and the boys sat down. I sat on Gale's lap.

"Hey mum can we have a beer please?" I asked.

"Sure." She smiled and went and got the beers. She sat them down in front of us.

"Are you two together?" Yukino asked Gale and I.

"Yes we are." I said smiling.

"How long have you been together?" Jenny asked.

"3 years." Gale said.

"Wow. So are any of you kids S-class?" Kagura asked.

"7 of us are S-class and they are Hunter, Reiki, Gale, Igneel, myself, Rosemary and Star." I said.

"How old were you when you became S-class?" Mum asked.

"Hunter was 14. Reiki was 11. Gale was 12. Igneel was 13. Rosemary was 12. Star was 11 and I was 10." I said. Everyone was shocked.

"Wow." They all said. Happy then came up to me and sat in front of me.

"Hey Nova." He said.

"Yes Happy." I said back.

"Do Carla and I end up together?" He asked. Carla was blushing at this.

"Yes you do." I said. Happy looked really happy.

"Really?" He said.

"Yes and you guys have four amazing kittens." I said smiling.

"When will they be born?" Wendy said walking up to me.

"Three of them hatched two days before Star was born and the last one on the day Star was born. The frist to hatch was a pure blue boy. He is Gale's exceed. Gale named him Rex. The second one was a blue and white boy. He is Nashi's exceed. His name is Mischief. Next was a blue with tiny white dots girl. She is my exceed. Her name is Galaxy. The last one was a pure white girl. She is Star's exceed and her name is Snowbell." I said. Then there was a bright light. After the light was gone the sleeping exceeds feel. Rex and Galaxy into my lap. Snowbell into Star's arms. Mischief feel into Nashi's arms. The exceeds then woke up.

"NOVA!" Galaxy yelled. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Hey Galaxy." I said. I looked at everyone else and saw them hugging or talking to their exceeds.

"Nova where are we?" Galaxy asked.

"We are in the past." I said. All the exceeds looked at me.

"WHAT!!" They all yelled. All the Dragon slayers winced at the yelling.

"Like Nova said we are in the past." Hunter said.

"How far back in the past?" Rex asked.

"About 6 months before Hunter was born." I said.

"This is Rex and Galaxy. That is Mischief and that is Snowbell." I said pointing at them. We all talked and the exceeds went to their parents. We all talked untill our guests left.

"Ok time to go home everyone. Hunter you, Cora and the little one can stay with Laxus and I." Great Grandpa said. Everyone stated to leave but Mum, dad, Hunter, Cora, Star, Great Grandpa, uncle Jellal and Reiki. Cora was holding a sleeping Major. Star was falling asleep so mum picked her up.

"We better go. So I can get this one to bed." Mum said. Dad walked up to kissed mum and star on the heads.

"Goodnight." Dad said to mum.

"Goodnight." She said back blushing. Dad then walked over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss in the head to.

"Goodnight all." Great Grandpa said walking out with dad Reiki and uncle Jellal.

"Goodnight mum. Goodnight Nova. Goodnight Star." Hunter said.

"Goodnight guys." Cora said.

"Goodnight." Mum and I said walking out of the guild and going to mums apartment. When we got there mum put Star to bed and we both went to bed.