Chapter 13: Jobs

Nova's P.O.V

"Hey Rosemary want to go on a job?" Rin and Sylvia asked together.

"Just the three of us?" Rose asked.

"Yea." Rin said.

"Sure. Mum Rin, Sylvia and I are going on a job." Rose said to auntie Ezra.

"Ok be safe." Auntie Ezra said.

"We will." They said walking over to the job board and picking a job and came back to cheek it off. They then left to go on the job.

"Reiki, Igneel let's go on a job." Hunter said.

"Ok." They said. They got up and walked to the board and grabbed a job. The left after get the job cheeked.

"Nashi let go on a mission." Storm said.

"Ok let go." Nashi said. They got off their sets and walked to the board holding hands. They waled out of the guild after checking to the job.

"Baby, Star come on let go on a job." Gale said. I got off my set and walked over to Gale with Star following me. We then walked over to mum and got the job checked.

"But Nova we want to play." The two younger twins said. Snow nodding her head.

"We will play when I get back okay?" I said.

"Okay." They all said together.

After the job (Star's P.O.V)

When we are on our way back to the guild. Gale is carrying Nova because she fell asleep on the train. As we walked in Snow ran up to us.

"Snow wants to know if Nova is ok?" Snow said.

"She is fine just asleep." I said.

"But she said we could play a game when she came back." Peter said. Juliet nodded her head in agreement.

"When she wakes up Me and Nova will play a game with you ok?" I said.

"Ok." The twins said. They ran off to play with Snow. Gale walked to a table and sat down with Nova in his lap.

30 minute later

Nova woke up 30 minuets after we got back. Everyone was all ready back when she woke up. The little ones ran up to her.

"can we play now place?" They all said together. Nova slowly got up from where she was laying.

"Ok but go ask if the twins, Rose and Star want to play." She said yawning.

"Ok." They said running to the twin.

"Do you guys want to play with us and Nova?" Snow said.

"Ok we will play with you guys." Sylvia said.

"Yay." They said. They then ran over to were Rose and I are.

"Come play with us." The twins said.

"Ok." We said laughing. We all walked over to where Nova is.

"Ok what game do you want to play?" Nova asked.

"Hide and seek." The little ones yelled.

"OK I be the seeker." Nova said.

"Ok." We all said.

"Go hide." Nova said closing her eyes. We all ran and hide. the younger twins went and hide under a table. Snow hide behind a pillar. The older twins hide in a bush outside. Rose hide in one of the store rooms and I hide behind the bar. Us older ones know Nova will find us first so we try to hide in places she cant see us.

"Ready or not here I come." I heard Nova yell.

Nova's P.O.V

I sniffed the air and smell where everyone was. The younger twins are hiding under a table. Snow is hiding behind a pillar. The older twins are hiding in a bush outside. Rose is hiding in one of the store rooms and Star is hiding behind the bar. When outside and found the twins.

"Aw you got us." They said. We walked back in side and the twin sat at a table. I went to the store room that Rose was in and opened the door.

"Aw darn." Rose said walking out of the store room and went to the table were the twins are. I went to the bar and sat on the counter and looked over.

"Found you." I said looking a Star.

"Aw." She said. She then went to were the other are. I jumped off the bar and stored in the middle of the guild.

"I wonder were they are." I said getting ready for them to jump on me. Snow jumped on my back and the twins jumped in my arms.

"We win." They said together. I laughed and span around. The kids were laughing so hard. I then put the twins down and grabbed Snow from my back and started throwing her in the air.

Gale's P.O.V 

I sat at the bar laughing at Nova and the younger one with Reiki, Hunter and Igneel.

"It look like everyone love Nova." Mirajane said looking at her daughter.

"She is like a big sister to all of the younger ones." I said.

"And a little sister to Reiki and I." Igneel said.

"So like Mira to us." Lucy said. Levy, Juvia, Erza and Wendy nodded. Mira was just smiling her bight smile the one her daughter got of her. I love Nova's smile. I just love her.