Part 5

Ahaana came out of her thoughts when Bua raised her voice against her brothers that they cheated her for the proofs. Ahaana shouted back to her bua to shut her mouth. Ahaana then continued " It was all my plan to swap the place of my brothers because I know that at any cost my shivaay bhaiya will destroy his own life to save my family and Anika bhabhi's family's reputation. So I made the plan to save his life along with the others."

Ahaana also continued," you know what Bua, I just played a small trick to save my brother's life but whatever you did in our life was disgusting. How a woman can do such things to a family which gave her a life to live and a identity to survive".

Roop Bua was shocked to hear this because her birth truth was not known to anyone even to Kalyani Oberoi, then Ahaana came to know. She know that today all her truths will come out. So, for the first time, she is scared about the upcoming events.

Ahaana said to her, "Today all your secrets will be out Mrs.Roop Pratap Chauhan. Get ready to face it". Ahaana took a deep breadth and began to narrate what all she know about her. All were shocked to hear about the truth of Roop and Dadi felt disgust for considering her her daughter.

(I know all wanted to know, so let me write below... in italics )

Roop was an orphan, who was left on the roadside pavement. She was noticed by Pritivraj Singh Oberoi and he brought to Oberoi Mansion. Initially, he thought to search for her family, but there is no progress in it so he thought to adopt her as they don't have a daughter and he adopted her legally.

Though she was given all the pleasure she was always in need of more. With years passing by, she became more greedy. So Pritivraj Singh Oberoi thought to do something, so he wrote the will as his first Grandson will rule his Empire. So, she thought to give birth to a son before Tej and Shakthi Singh Oberoi.

It was then she gave to her illegitimate son Veer. She thought with the son she can become the owner of Kalyani mills. But, her son was accepted by the family as the son was illegitimate and it will ruin the reputation of the family as well it will worsen the health of Kalyani Singh Oberoi as she was already sick.

At the time, Tej and Shakthi Singh Oberoi along with Mr. Kapoor planned to destroy Kalyani mills by making a fire accident but that was heard by Roop and she planned to do that and put the blame on Tej and Shakthi Singh Oberoi and she did that.

But she was caught by Mr.Kapoor and he called Tej and Shakthi Singh Oberoi to reach the mills immediately. But before they reach there she killed him and left the metal rod on his body as she know that Tej and Shakthi Singh Oberoi will come there and she can easily trap them. Also she was success in her plan but clicking the photo where it is shown as Tej and Shakthi Singh Oberoi killed Mr.Kapoor.

Her all deeds were witnessed by Harsh Vardhan Trivedi, father of Anika and Gauri's father who was later framed as suspect in the fire accident but she even killed him when he was in the hospital for treatment. Later, Veer was left in Orphanage. Even, she got married to a businessman.

But, she killed him for his money and later adopted Veer from the Orphanage and gave him the surname Chauhan to grown him by feeding vengeance against Oberois. Even because of the photo she took during the fire accident made Kapoor go against Oberois. Whatever Kapoors did against Oberois it was because of Roop.

Even Ahaana's kidnapping and murder attempt was all her plan as Ahaana came to know everything about her. But Svetlana saved her and made her get the attention of Aarav Singh Arora who later married her.

Maheshwar Singh Oberoi aka Mahi was kidnapped by her during their birth and gave him to Kamini in order to take revenge by using him but her plans failed, so they thought to kill me but Mahi fled from the city suddenly so they had no idea.

Kamini on Roop saying indirectly tortured Priyanka when they were in Pune but was saved by Riya thus she was sent to jail. So she turned her attention towards Shivaay as he do anything to save his family's reputation, so the half video was given to Svetlana and played trick. After that what all happened you all know I hope (I mean the readers...)

End of Roop's evil intentions and doings...

All were shocked with the relevations because almost all were affected in it. The most were Mahi, Anika and Gauri. Anika and Gauri lost their only family and Mahi lost his family for years and was insulted by considering him to be an illegitimate.

Veer and Svetlana were shocked to the core becoz of the revelations as they were used as puppets. Ranveer know that, it was the time to arrest Roop, so he arrested her. Roop began to scream to leave her as she wanted to destroy Oberois but was locked with handcuffs.

To be continued...

❤❤❤